NBA Playoffs (Conference Semis)...

Tough card tonight.

Two poorly coached questionable favorites that are prone to shitting the bed and on the other side, two teams that have sucked as dogs this season.

Regular Season: 60-52 (+14.1)

Playoffs: 11-9 (+5.57)

Overall: 71-61 (+19.67)

On page 2 so I'll copy and paste tomorrow's play over here.

Tuesday.

The play...

Bucks ML -160 (3.2 to win 2)

Getting it early while the price is still reasonable.

:shake:

Mucks defense has been pretty damn good in this series, actually it's been excellent. It's the offense that has let them down.

Have much faith in these dudes keeping the beat-up one-man-gang Nets in check tonight.

Mucks defense has been pretty damn good in this series, actually it's been excellent. It's the offense that has let them down.

Have much faith in these dudes keeping the beat-up one-man-gang Nets in check tonight.
That's the amazing part...

Other than Jrue...they are general AWFUL...

ML at like -130 now.

Lost '30 cents' of 'value' with the bullshit.

Weak move by the Nots but it's understandable somewhat.

Going all in for Game 5 knowing their 'super team' experiment is on the ropes.

League shouldn't allow it though, player welfare and all that stuff.

Officially OUT to officially IN in less than 24 hours, that's a big call. Doesn't feel right.

Hopefully karma bites them in the ass again.

Thing is, Game 5 much like Game 3 of a tied series is an automatic play on the better team.

Nets are the 'better' team with 2 of the 3 All-Stars. They are not the 'better' team with only 1 of the threesome.

It's an 81% straight-up spot for the better team at home.

Now if Jimmy and the Nots were pulling everyone's dicks with his injury, hammy's don't heal overnight then that's a massive bitch move by a shady franchise.

We shall see, I guess.

Yup, KD killed them and Jeff Green changed the game. Harden produced nothing on the scoreboard but played the floor general.

Jim being out there helped. A Trent Dilfer game.

This is easily the Mucks worst loss in the Janice era, given where they were at halftime in such a pivotal game.

Budenasshole proved how awful he is once again.

Janice's brother and some kid called Elijah 'Not Kobe' Bryant saw time on the floor and Bobby Portis didn't see a minute.

Guy should be fired on the spot.

Would I have bet the Mucks if they hadn't called Harden officially out a day prior, probably not. They drop GTD and I'd sit on it til closer to tip.

Game 5's in a tied series are built for the 'better' home team.

Without Jimmy or Kyrie, the Mucks are the better team.

Thermonuclear KD game, Jeff Green Platinum game. Vintage Bud coached game. Shit's tough.

Gambling for the most part is flying blind, every bit of info prior to the game is of extreme value.

Decisions are based on this info involving significant sums of money.

Nets and the league can go fuck themselves, that wasn't gamesmanship that was 100% misleading info. Unethical.

In trading circles, that's securities fraud and a crime by 'misrepresenting information investors use to make decisions'.

All Mucks bettors who placed a wager based on the information they received from the Nets organization the day prior should collectively sue those fucks. Maybe I will.

Lol, rant over. Moving on for now.

Money to be made on Wednesday.

fuckin Embiid GTD now..... dont see how he doesnt play WOJ said its all bout monitoring the swelling....... i mean that wont change in an hr

I have always said Doc is not a good coach hes just a Name and a figure head but makes mo adjustments doesnt draw up plays out of timeouts... the simple fact he did not draw up 1 play to put embiid in position to score or get fouled says it all.. and he refuses to sit Simmons like hes some superstar but he plays 4/5 on offense end of games

That is some bullshit.

Have never lost a game in the playoffs when the favored home team I've bet on has had a 25+ lead.

That just shouldn't happen unless I guess, if your coach sucks and your PG couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Doc Rivers finding even better ways to shit the bed with his shitty coaching philosophies.

Mucks then Sixers on back to back nights. That is fucking tough.

The 6ers are becoming the LAC of last year… let’s see, what’s the common thread here….

Bucks… Bucks are just being the Bucks.

Mucks with the largest spread of the series tonight.

Could be something, could be nothing.

Mucks have the 'advantage' for the game tonight being relatively healthy and being at home where they haven't lost a game all postseason.

KD hasn't come off a game where he played all 48 minutes since 2012, now he's almost 10 years older and it's his first season back off a serious injury.

That's a big ask on 1 days rest, Jimmy basically in the same boat.

The line reflects that.

A lot though, comes down to the 'mentals' of the Mucks. They should be playing tonight to advance not survive but they fucked that up.

Do they wanna fight the good fight and play a Game 7 in Crooklyn ?

In these playoffs favorites of between -2 and -5.5 are 33-8 SU and 28-12 ATS.

Home favorites facing elimination of a loss are 2-8 ATS (4-6 SU) last 10 though.

Right now leaning Mucks to win.

In Janice's defense, he gets 'reffed' completely different in the postseason than he does in the regular season.

Dude struggles really hard to get calls in the playoffs. The blocks that he gets during the season become charges in the postseason.

Janice not smart enough right now to adjust unfortunately and his coach is a dumbass who offers little to no help.

Spread does imply this is a Mucks win. Cover not so sure.

Bud probably doubles KD and watches Jimmy and his bum hammy drop a 50 burger on their heads.

Road chalk in the playoffs off back to back losses has gone 17-4 SU (13-6-2 ATS).

Road chalk of between -2 and -5.5 this postseason has gone 9-2 SU and ATS.

Are the Hawks right now good enough to beat the 'better' team 3 straight times to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals ?

The Sixers have proved they are the better team but they can't get out of their own way in the 4th quarter.

Gotta roll that dice on them sorting shit out tonight and forcing a Game 7.

Can’t see clips beating phx, IF CP3 is able to play. Can’t expect Mann to put up numbers like that and can’t get away w giving up 70 1h pts to phx.

atl/Philly is a toss up. Philly has looked like the better team but can’t hold a lead. Tonight ATL couldn’t hold one.

KD scares me and mucks rarely play a full 48 but just think they are thd healthier team and unless KD goes game 5 HAM I don’t see them having enough to win

Bogdan getting hurt doesnt help Atl.... dont know his status for game 7....... Philly should destroy em in Sunday....1st qtr 1st half full game..... Atl started hot scoring 29pts in 1st qtr then kinda fell off.... Philly has a ton of adv in this series but doc is a retard and it seem atl plays with no pressure when down.. i will say it till im blue in face Simmons is worthless, less he plays the better... emotionally Atl has to be shot ... 2massive comebacks n then lose game
6 they coulda stole in end... lou williams went 0-5 just think Atl on fumes at this juncture

Can’t see clips beating phx, IF CP3 is able to play. Can’t expect Mann to put up numbers like that and can’t get away w giving up 70 1h pts to phx.

atl/Philly is a toss up. Philly has looked like the better team but can’t hold a lead. Tonight ATL couldn’t hold one.

KD scares me and mucks rarely play a full 48 but just think they are thd healthier team and unless KD goes game 5 HAM I don’t see them having enough to win
These teams get leads n then go stupid dumb on offense.. i guess they think teams will just fo away like the regular season.... bucks should win if they play smart games 4-6 have shown what they need to do... Philly same games
3-6 have shown Philly should win ... they blow leads there coaches r retarded n they they get tight n u get even more hero ball.... teams making comeback looks so free flowing on offense....last night utah looked like a deer in headlights during that run... snyder almost looked like he conceded n was just praying clips started missing wide open corner threes once they got it under 10 it was a wrap.. utah lived off of donovan n clarkson gettin hot early n thought that was they needed

Sixers should roll in Game 7.

Admire Atlanta and their constant will to fight but they go down large next game after not closing the series at home.

We need your thoughts on tonight’s Game 7! Who wants money on either the bucks or Harden in a big game

Bucks should win... public be all over Brooklyn... Mil has struggled to defend the 3pt line n Brooklyn shoots it better at home... Harden wont be able to move still imo.... question remains do u think since game 5 on Tuesday 2 games in 4 days u will see tired legs outta brooklyn??? or do u believe Durant giving u 35+ harden 12-15.. then u just need green/blake to be serviceable.... one thing this nba playoffs these games basically have mirrored each other... Mil gets lead early crumbles in 2nd half... live betting could be solid option

Has to be done.

Spread talks somewhat.

In my 'gambling lifetime' I've come to realise short home favs in Game 7's ain't it (1-5 ATS last 6, last time I saw a cover was the Mavs on May 17th, 2003).

Mucks with the better health meter and aside from a thermonuclear game from Durant in Game 5 this series would be over.

This is a defining game for Milwaukee and a better story than that manufactured, shady as shit Crooklyn team.

Big fan of KD's game but not his direction. Talented uber-wuss that will need to go thermonuclear x2 once again.

Mucks have hung in this series without any semblance of an offensive explosion. This was one of the best offenses in the league this season, they are more than due.

1-seeds favored by 6 or more in Game 7's are 11-0 SU (9-2 ATS) with an average winning margin of +15.3 points.

Hawks not built to win a Game 7 on the road but they came up against a loser coach and Ben Fucking Simmons.

I’ll give Embiid a pass.

Dude literally asked to play PG for this sorry ass franchise.

Grats to the ATL. They deserved it.

Back