NBA Playoffs (CONF. FINALS)…

it's funny - everyone is saying Boston quit and they did. But IMO it was Miami playing great defense that took Boston's will to win away. FINALLY a team that for the most part kept the Boston offensive player dribbling in front of them and didn't get beat to the basket (drawing help and setting up open 3s) - and then when Boston tried the step back, they got into their air space and made the shot highly contested. And then this beat down carried over to Boston's D.

Anyway, playing Miami ML -125 in G4. If Boston gets up to win this one I'll pay to see it. GL

it's funny - everyone is saying Boston quit and they did. But IMO it was Miami playing great defense that took Boston's will to win away. FINALLY a team that for the most part kept the Boston offensive player dribbling in front of them and didn't get beat to the basket (drawing help and setting up open 3s) - and then when Boston tried the step back, they got into their air space and made the shot highly contested. And then this beat down carried over to Boston's D.

Anyway, playing Miami ML -125 in G4. If Boston gets up to win this one I'll pay to see it. GL
Yes. Miami definitely deserves credit too. But any team and coach with half a brain would be able to make proper adjustments and utilize the talent on the team appropriately. Mazzula way over his head and Tatum and Brown have no killer instinct

Yes. Miami definitely deserves credit too. But any team and coach with half a brain would be able to make proper adjustments and utilize the talent on the team appropriately. Mazzula way over his head and Tatum and Brown have no killer instinct
Yeah Mazzula getting schooled. He's awful. That decision caught up to them this series. Tatum and Brown to me are front runners. They don't impact the game when their shots aren't going down.

Yeah Mazzula getting schooled. He's awful. That decision caught up to them this series. Tatum and Brown to me are front runners. They don't impact the game when their shots aren't going down.
It’s crazy because both have so much potential. Especially Tatum. This is really a case of one team just wanting it more.

Basically one team is playing hard and one team isn’t.

C’a casual style no match for a hungry vengeful Meat team.

Spo knows if this Boston team don’t make 3’s they don’t win.

Right now the more talented C’s desperately need a coach but they don’t have one…

Miami is not your 'normal' eight seed.
I mean they really are though … they have so many holes as a team entering the playoffs this turn around will never be duplicated… i am a massive heat fan.. Jimmy n Spo obviously having career postseasons and spo coaching circles around Bud n mazzula… but it can not be said enough what Strus vincent n Caleb martin have turned into this postseason is something short of a miracle ….. u dont see a team whose a bottom feeder in offense for 82 games all of a sudden catch this bottle of lightening n run with it…

They are playing with massive confidence… butt Big butt lowry has controlled the offense when hes in the game and has been fantastic… this is the best Bam has looked basically ever…. And robinson who was an afterthought cuz he sucks on D can becomes a bright spot in this series basically because boston cant stop Bam and the two of them have just been destroying bostons D

And last thing what Spo has been able to do as far as adjustments he is putting every Heat player in an advantageous situation making caleb martin look like a domiant 3 N D guy…. and obviously the coaching is a big mismatch can not be under under stated mazzula can not adjust… no question this heat team is worse than last yr n boston team prob better no way this should be the out come of this series and boston front office knows they got a problem on there hands when it comes to there HC…..

Reading the local guys he has made the game plan’s simplistic and when guys go in the game they have clear mind on what there role and expectations are

I mean they really are though … they have so many holes as a team entering the playoffs this turn around will never be duplicated… i am a massive heat fan.. Jimmy n Spo obviously having career postseasons and spo coaching circles around Bud n mazzula… but it can not be said enough what Strus vincent n Caleb martin have turned into this postseason is something short of a miracle ….. u dont see a team whose a bottom feeder in offense for 82 games all of a sudden catch this bottle of lightening n run with it…

This is spot in. They’re on a nice run but this team lost at home to the Hawks in the first play in and it took the Bulls a late collapse to avoid them from losing to the 10 seed. It’s not a good team, at all.

Just shows if u have a superstar he can carry you a long long way which the heat do and the perfect pieces surrounding em… best coach in nba and brain dead coaching vs them have propelled them

It’s real bad for business if both series sweep.

No casual fan gonna wait over a week for Meat v Nuggets.

League will lose significant $$$…

And last thing what Spo has been able to do as far as adjustments he is putting every Heat player in an advantageous situation making caleb martin look like a domiant 3 N D guy…. and obviously the coaching is a big mismatch can not be under under stated mazzula can not adjust… no question this heat team is worse than last yr n boston team prob better no way this should be the out come of this series and boston front office knows they got a problem on there hands when it comes to there HC…..

Yep, it is incredibly rare to see such a dramatic change in form in todays NBA.

Usually you are what the regular season says you are…

Don’t like Miami team….but gotta give credits to them……like how these undrafted guys making these plays and getting acknowledged, hopefully can lead them to bigger contracts

The entire Disney NBA talking fraternity has written off the Celtics.

You hate to see it, lol.

Might have to pop over to ‘Blankets’ and access the mood over there.

Figure all the ‘greats’ will be on the Meat…

This is a talented 2 seed that has been punched in the mouth not once but 3 times.

Miami is now favored in this series for the 1st time.

Meat now expected to win.

Narrative is the C’s are cooked.

Massive buy-low.

This is it for the Celtics franchise going forward.

Legacy game.

They lose and I think it’s done with this roster.

Believe they’ll respond and I’ll pay to witness it.

If I’m wrong so be it but scared money don’t make money…

This is a talented 2 seed that has been punched in the mouth not once but 3 times.

Massive buy-low.

Legacy game.

Tend to agree. I played the C’s First Half. Figure if they come out and want to play, we’ll know within the first 24 minutes.

Towels out for Game 4.

Pressure on the 8th seed tonight.

That offense we saw consistently in the regular season has to show up at some point.

They have performed way above any level that was set for them.

Law of averages…

Massive buy-low.

Legacy game.

Good call. Cs have life?

Congrats. Was against you which is very rare but got off it with Boston +5 live late in 1h. Also jumped on under 217.5 live which i sweated out and had Vincent over 12 points. So eked out small win. Beats losing.
Amazing what happens when you make shots. Normally you'd say Boston has decent shot to pull it off with 2 of 3 at home but they've obviously been bad at home. But i have feeling you may be right and another Boston team pulls the miracle. Gl

Celtics went from 16-1 to win it down to basically 4-1. Strong change considering they were a slight dog in that game!

Keep in mind, the favorites are 0-8 ATS so far in this round.

Has never occurred before, strange times.

But this is a spot to back the favorite,

Home favs of 8+ facing elimination are 9-1 SU (7-3 ATS) winning by an average of +15.6 points.

Will pay to see if this surprising Meat team are good enough to win a third straight game in Boston...

Bottom line, if both teams come to play which they probably will then Boston wins.

Meat showing sign of their true selves the past two games, an offensively limited team with an average defense.

Miami managed to catch lightning in a bottle for a bit on the back of some great coaching but I'll stay loyal to the league and ride with the better talent in a must-win game for both teams.

Joe Schmo shouldn't need to do much, shoot 3's and play D that's how Boston wins.

Road chalk facing elimination is 9-3 SU and ATS the past 12 seasons.

Historical game either way. Looking forward to it...

:rolleyes:

Hardest game (to cap) of the series tonight.

I see the league has assembled their version of the refereeing Avengers…

Scotty, T-Bruv and Johnny G.

Game 7’s aren’t what they used to be…

Since 2018, home teams in Game 7 favored by 7+ are 0-2 SU.

Prior to that 12-1 SU (9-4 ATS)

If this game is close in the 4th, advantage Meat…

Since 2018, home teams in Game 7 favored by 7+ are 0-2 SU.

Prior to that 12-1 SU (9-4 ATS)

If this game is close in the 4th, advantage Meat…
We saw this several times in game six where the C’s would get a 10-12 point and would let off the gas and allow the Heat to creep back in. This where we’d often see three’s jacked up over driving to the hoop.

No clue what to expect here. As I said in another thread, after Boston has seemingly taken control of this series and forced a hone game 7, it seems only fitting that Miami would win game 7 away.

Another game that had a stink about it.

Liked the C’s but couldn’t put money on such a mentally weak group after how they lost and then won Game 6.

Couldn’t bet Miami either after what transpired the past 3 games.

Congrats to the Meat but the Celtics beat themselves, again…

Back