NBA Playoffs (Championship Round)...

Turning this shit off. At least Blazers hit 1Q and 1H ML for me before this shit show. Catch y’all tomorrow

Dame sucks but they’ve also allowed GS to play bully defensively all series once the game is close or Portland takes a lead.

On the other end Blazers can’t get over these aggressive moving screens.

We can analyze it every way we want, but GSW is simply too good on both ends of the court for any competitor right now. And, they have an MVP in the locker room.

This team shouldn’t ever be a dog in a game right now, regardless of the venue, circumstances or injury report.

The guy makes me cringe most of the time, but this is a career game by Draymond Green - the stats only tell half of the story.

Hungrier team won. Stotts must have delivered a hell of a halftime speech.

Played the spot, Blazers to shitty to capitalize and made history tonight.

6-0 run done and dusted.

I'll sleep okay.

Warriors’ not going to miss an opportunity to show they don’t need Durant. Team is better and plays so much harder without him. But they’ll need him vs the freak.

^^^ That just proves the Blazers are mentally beat.

Not ready for the next level. Teams that make the 3rd round shouldn't and don't usually blow big leads at home.

I blame Houston for losing their last regular season to the Thunder, fucked up the other half of the bracket.

We would have had a Rockets v Dubs WCF's instead we had to settle for this garbage Blazers team.

We can analyze it every way we want, but GSW is simply too good on both ends of the court for any competitor right now. And, they have an MVP in the locker room.

This team shouldn’t ever be a dog in a game right now, regardless of the venue, circumstances or injury report.

Im a big GSW fan, but feel they will and should certainly be dogs in Milwaukee as i feel Milw size and depth will cause them problems.

Drops that Dame has been playing with separated ribs minutes after the game, smh.

Dubs open up as -3 road chalk in Game 4.

Okay, have to play it...

Milwaukee Bucks at Toronto Raptors

The play...

Raptors ML -130 (2.6 to win 2)

:cheers3:

Back