NBA Playoff Plays (Second Round)...

These playoffs are one for the ages, seeing things that have never happened before. From the crazy number of fouls on 3-point shots, 4-point plays, almost every foul being called a flagrant, epic meltdowns and comebacks. Shit is more roulette than anything right now, league has gotten stupid.

Only thing that has stayed relatively consistent is the Spurs (apart from the 1st 4 games of Round 1).

Tonight's plays up in a bit with a big playing brewing for tomorrow...

13-13-1 (+4.4)

Situations this round have gone ass-up, normally Round 2 is a 'situational' goldmine.

Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets Game 4

The play...

Heat ML -120 (2.4 to win 2)

Can't avoid the mass 'public' weight on this one. Many an 'asshole' on Miami but the Heat are who they are.

Heat 9-0 SU last 9 playoff games off a loss.

Heat 20-2 SU last 22 games reffed by James Capers (coincidentally all 22 games are since LBJ came to South Beach).

1 of the 2 losses did occur in the playoffs last year (vs Spurs in the Finals) but it's a ref trend a little too strong to ignore.

:shake:

14-13-1 (+6.4)

Los Angeles Clippers at Oklahoma City Thunder Game 5

The play...

Thunder -5.5 (3 units)

Solid spot play. Have it lined at -7.

Have an urge to parlay both fave ML's also.

Thanks fellas.

See tonight's game and series playing out like the Mavs v Blazers Game 5 in 2011, the year Dallas won the 'ship. Granted it was in the 1st round. Mavs blew a 23-point lead in Game 4 and lost, came back in Game 5 and won the series in 6.

Nemesis here though is Scott 'Only run high-iso plays for KD in crunch-time' Brooks.

Thanks Tim.

Some numbers...

LAC 8-19-1 ATS in the playoffs during the CP3 era (3-11 ATS on the road).

Home team in Game 5 if tied 2-2 in a best-of-7 series is 10-2 SU and ATS in the 2nd round.

Doesn't really equate to the spread but OKC is 13-3 SU last 16 games reffed by Tony Brothers (10-0 last 10).

BAR,

Tonight's game will tell us all we need to know about Durant, personally think he goes next level.

BAR,

Tonight's game will tell us all we need to know about Durant, personally think he goes next level.

Told me this dude needs to hand back that MVP trophy ASAP.

Another golden 'situational' play gets obliterated right out of the gate.

Thunder are mental midgets, good thing for them is the impending firing of Scott Brooks.

Figured after tonight that the best approach in these playoffs is to cap what's in front of you, not what's happened.

15-14-1 (+4.4)

Grinding right now. Could be considered a fade.

Lost the big play last night, such a weak effort by KD but miraculously won the OKC 2nd half spread and salvaged a unit (documented in the in-game thread).

Late add...

Brooklyn Nets at Miami Heat Game 6

The play...

Nets +7.5 (2 units)

Risky playing against the best in an 'elim game' but like the Nets to push them here in a last gasp effort.

Joey C aka 'The Kraken' in town to officiate, dogs are 7-2 ATS in his games so far these playoffs.

16-14-1 (+6.4)

Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Clippers Game 6

The play...

Thunder +4.5 (2 units)

Learnt the hard way laying points in this series (besides Game 2), by my power ratings I had OKC not even a full point (.60) ahead of LAC. Had I just followed the basic 'power rating' angle which would have suggested playing the dog plus the points in every game I'd be 4-1 in this series. See nothing that leads me to believe things change tonight other than the NBA exercising a 'fuck OKC' agenda given the last game results but even then given the nature and closeness of both teams it will be hard to have anything besides a close game in the dying minutes of the 4th quarter with the team they want to win getting the rub of the green and winning by a score you can count on one hand. My guess is the running circus that is the Los Angeles Clippers with all the bullshit surrounding them is better out than in going forward. We saw OKC come out flat in Game 5 after blowing a big lead and losing, so what fares for LAC in the same scenario. Will take the risk that it's more of the same, also CP3 was the reason the Clippers lost not the refs after watching the game again and Durant is sure to rebound from such a disgusting performance.

Worth noting the head ref in this game (McCutchen) is 7-3 ATS for the home team but 6-4 ATS for the dog so far in the playoffs. Ref plays have been hit or miss, so not putting much weight into them (unless it's Danny Crawford reffing a Heat game).

man i lean that way a bit....this series has befuddled me relly

i think Im gettin paid the other night with an 'easy bet'....okc shit bet but win su

not sure yet

GL

Back