NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

Not sure. Seem to remember someone saying Wait for Monday and bet Milwaukee and GS

By the numbers it was the Bucks game to win but gave the C's franchise a chance to show up in a hugely important game.

Coming in though after the Bucks grab their biggest lead of the game and touting a past post buried somewhere is kinda classless, Tuck.

They can't hit any open three pointer... Bucks stopped being afraid to close paint...

Mucks have consistently beat the spread all season.

Doubt they are underrated after this series.

The nice thing about Houston now ...they have their drought and defense keeps the lead.

Bet on ghosts of seasons past making an appearance in Boston for Game's 3 and 4 like a newbie dickhead and I went big (twice), won't happen again.

Posted it's a battle of functional vs dysfunctional in the playoff discussion thread about the Bucks and C's series before it started.

Boston a poorly coached mismatch of talent. Zero identity.

Will stick to playing the 'numbers' and what works from here until the end of the Finals.

Have been laboring through this round but it looks pretty straightforward in these final games.

I can understand Giannis... Smart logged 15 minutes, 1 from 7 from the field, -13 +- net rating...
I could understand the question had Celtics won the game, but after a loss and such poor stats... I would be confused as well...

Mahkus Smaht returned after 4 weeks on the sidelines, played 15 minutes, took 7 shots, all from 3-point range and hit one.

Kyrie said hold my beer, played 44 minutes and also went 1-7 from 3 while leading his team in turnovers.

The game was just ugly.

Bucks shot the ball from behind the line and from the free throw worse than the Celts and played many minutes ugly as well. The difference was more rebounds... played ugly and won...
Bucks shot below 22% from three point and won... that's nothing short of amazing...

Mahkus Smaht returned after 4 weeks on the sidelines, played 15 minutes, took 7 shots, all from 3-point range and hit one.

Kyrie said hold my beer, played 44 minutes and also went 1-7 from 3 while leading his team in turnovers.

The game was just ugly.
I told you when Smart got injured it was a blessing in disguise

Celtic's can't muck it up like they did last couple of years with such a liability in Kyrie on the defensive end. His laziness is toxic. He has been awful this series and Boston can move on without regret.

Have this game lined at Raps -7.

Warrants a bigger play but I've been 0'fers in this series so standard.

Back