NBA Playoff Plays (Round Two)...

The end of this game is gonna tell us more about the Rockets than the Dubs.

Yup, Rockets had the series to win right there and failed.

Maybe they still win it but they'll have to play a Game 7 in the Bay.

As for the play, was merely unfortunate. Nothing more, would play it again 9 times outta 10.

Won't lose sleep about it.

22-18 (+3.03)

0-1 last night.

Toronto Raptors at Philadelphia 76ers

The play...

Raptors
ML -125
(3 to win 2.4)

:cheers3:

Care to share your thoughts on why Craptors here?

Late and irrelevant, was out and about so couldn't respond earlier.

Playoff home dogs off a 20 point road dog loss were 4-18 SU (1-8 SU last 9 losing by an average of 10.5 points).

Playoff home dogs facing elimination were 3-20 SU last 23 losing by an average of 10.7 points.

Is what it is but I've rode the above trend for years, most of the time teams in the Sixers spot don't want to hop on a plane after Game 6 and lose.

Most prefer to fly out to Cancun from home.

Surprised my lazy Sixers got up tonight. Jo-Jo was +40 on the plus/minus, that's crazy.

Schizophrenic 2nd Round for sure.

'Blankets' was all over Toronto and fading the kids over there seems to be the strongest angle of the postseason.

Will attempt to not lose another game this round.

Late and irrelevant, was out and about so couldn't respond earlier.

Playoff home dogs off a 20 point road dog loss were 4-18 SU (1-8 SU last 9 losing by an average of 10.5 points).

Playoff home dogs facing elimination were 3-20 SU last 23 losing by an average of 10.7 points.

Is what it is but I've rode the above trend for years, most of the time teams in the Sixers spot don't want to hop on a plane after Game 6 and lose.

Most prefer to fly out to Cancun from home.

Surprised my lazy Sixers got up tonight. Jo-Jo was +40 on the plus/minus, that's crazy.

Schizophrenic 2nd Round for sure.

'Blankets' was all over Toronto and fading the kids over there seems to be the strongest angle of the postseason.

Will attempt to not lose another game this round.

Let’s do it. At most (most likely) 4 games left this round - let’s go 4-0.

Okay, this is the most important game for Jimmy as a Rocket (before the next one).

Golden State Warriors at Houston Rockets

The play...

Rockets -6.5 (2 units)

I've been here before with this team and it didn't end well.

They have to win here or the narrative will forever be set about Jimmy and his little buddy Cliff Paul.

The 4th quarter of their last game doesn't give me much confidence.

:cheers3:

My line for this game is Rockets -9 taking into account the absence of KD.

If Kevin were healthy my line would be Rockets -5.

Was gonna play Houston regardless in this game.

Was at a movie so didn't have to watch this mess, but saw when Rockets scored 2 points in a 5 minute span to start the 4th that it was over

Back