NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

man-holding-crotch-shutterstock.jpg

That hurt...

Here we are in game 7. It's clear, at least IMO that the Pacers are the better team talen wise and the team with the confidence. I've already bet the UNDER based off the work Betcrimes has done regarding game 7 and totals, and I will be betting Indiana with the point and the ML. As a hedge of sorts, I will bet betting whatever Lebron prop bets I can get my hands on, and the "big 3" has been reduced to the big 1. Wade is hurt and Bosch is what we thought he was, a weak link.

Disagree, Smh. Pacers aren't the more talented team but they're the more consistent for the most part thus far, team has played hard in all but one game whereas the Heat haven't. Confidence is fickle, Pacers are full of it at home but not so much on the road where they are prone to implode (Game 5 an example). Miami can win without Wade but not Bosh, I'm expecting the Raptor to get inside a little more in Game 7 rather than spotting up jumpers. I'll admit I've stubbornly carried some Heat bias into these playoffs from my preseason predictions of Miami winning it all once again and maybe it's influenced my plays some with no great assistance to my bankroll. Spo has been horrible, Vogel not so much. Not sure who I'll be taking in Game 7 at this stage, obvious lean is Heat...

Pacers are a decent chance in this game, the one thing that would concern me about playing them would be turnovers. Keys to winning a basketball game, imo in order of importance...

1. Shooting the ball (EFGP)

2. Taking care of the ball (FGA/TO)

3. Rebounding (Offensive/Opponent RA)

4. Getting to the stripe (FTA/FGA)

Indy turnovers could easily negate the glass advantage tonight...

adding...

Indiana Pacers at Miami Heat

The play...

Heat -6.5

Thought long and hard about this game and in the end with my initial lean. Gonna keep it simple. Pacers have played a great series so far and are gonna be a force in the near future but I think their awesome playoff run ends tonight. Firstly, they are not a good road team and secondly they turn the ball over too much. Not the best two ingredients you want when playing a Game 7 in an unfriendly environment. They are also young and inexperienced when it comes to such a huge game which may magnify the issue. Heat are having a few problems with the matchups inside but have been here before, and nothing is more important than experience in this arena. Have to give a significant mental edge to the defending champs which is often the difference between winning and losing. Indy played their best game of the series last time out, can't see then replicating that again on the road. This is a bigger game for the Heat than the Pacers given the backlash they're getting through various media circles and the like. Think Bosh gets his tonight and although Spo is an idiot, I'm sure he knows what to do here.

Not having a great playoffs by any means and if I get it again tonight like Jason Collins so be it but once again I'll be stubborn and stick to the old gameplan.

Stern has deployed these refs with a motive given who it is and we'll know soon enough what said motive is, have no idea at this stage.

GL fellas.

:shake:

Great w/u reading now and you got a very good number. Nice hit, generally a no-brainer for guys like us but there was too much for me to pull trigger that bothered me. Wade showed up...

Thanks BAR.

They finally showed up albeit a game later than I/we wanted. Series was a pain in the ass because they could have wrapped it up sooner but didn't. Had to fire away last night in the end, would have kicked myself if I hadn't. Grinding forward and hopefully headed for a good Finals showing...

:shake:

Back