NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

Hawks proving themselves to be the pretenders I think we always knew they were. Good luck emkee.

:cheers3:

Scuffling right now. Went 'square' at the wrong time, dogs running the show.

Big play/fade looming. Stars appear to be aligned for tonight.

Wouldn't touch the spread mate. Can really go either way. I think I read this series pretty well and have zero idea where this game will go spread wise (I do expect Cleveland to sweep).
I like the Under tonight, because I still claim that without Korver and Kyrie, it should be low score, as long as Horford is playing.

Good luck!

41g-ues55GL.jpg

we all need a lil buddy ;)

Thanks lil buddies.

Tuesday...

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Cavaliers -7 (4 units)

:popcorn:

Have to play Cramps and Co in an elim game, Spek. I'm stubborn, gonna go down with my sinking ship.

Cramps turns it up in closeout games, opportunity for this apparent narcissist to crush a 1-seed in a 4-game sweep.

Hawks off a gut-wrenching, kick in the nuts loss. Always hard to recover.

Line drop is because of Game 3 and a little bit of Cramps' 'injury woes'.

Spread steam is the silent killer these playoffs. Opened at 9.5 (Pinny).

We have the president (DC), the vice-president (MD) and the treasurer (DS) of the LeBron Secret Society reffing tonight as well.

LBJ is 21-11-1 ATS (24-9 SU) in closeout games. 5-2-1 ATS with the opportunity to sweep, won and covered last 3 in this spot.

Can't give a good team life, figure the Cavs pounce early with fierce intensity or it's a case of fight early, fade late for the Hawks who are grossly outmatched on the boards.

Cavs win tonight means they will be well-rested for the Finals which should equal a much better product than what we've been seeing lately due to injuries and fatigue.

We shall see, league may have other ideas. Can't see it though given the officials deployed.

Thanks Cog.

LeBron 5-0 SU and ATS in his last 5 closeout games under head ref Dan Crawford.

61 pt 4th qtr in a blowout was pretty cute btw(you can guess what I played on a live play):cheers3:

late add...

Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -9.5 (2 units)

:popcorn:

Back