NBA Playoff Plays (Conference Finals)...

Crawford loves some home cooking. Heat seem to be gaining confidence, while Indiana's will be tested tonight. This isn't Atlanta.

Good luck Emkee

20-18-1 (+8.26)

Late add, took an in depth look and jumped ship.

WCF's Game 4...

San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Spurs +2.5 (2 units)

:shake:

Yeah, agree about OKC not being that impressive but until SA proves they can win in Oklahoma, I'll more than likely be on the Thunder ML again in Game 4 remembering they'll be taking a ton of confidence from Game 3. Subject to change of course.

Was also funny to see Scott Foster killing all OKC 1st quarter bets, dude is a pro.

Doh.

:hang:

Get 'em back in Game 5.

20-19-1 (+6.2)

WCF's Game 5...

Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs

The play...

Thunder +4.5 +102 (2 to win 2.04)

Not gonna 'overthink' things here. SA clearly struggles to beat OKC with Ibaka, playing the team with confidence getting points in a game that pretty much decides the series. There are a few bad wrinkles for OKC namely Brooks leaving in the starters too long last game and not giving Thabo the opportunity to gain some confidence but I'm playing what's in front of me.

20-20-1 (+4.2)

Weak read last night. Went against a strong 'situational' spot and paid the price. Having a shitty postseason.

Basically an auto-play for me tonight. Hip to be square.

ECF's Game 6...

Indiana Pacers at Miami Heat

The play...

Heat-7.5 (3 units)

Writing is on the wall for Indy, it took a hell of an effort by the 'powers that be' to extend this series. Should have been over in 5 games. Missed the opening 6 but I doubt it matters, Pacers win straight-up or get demolished with the latter being a lot more likely. Have it lined at 9 by my 'numbers'.

Heat are 11-0 SU and 10-1 ATS off a postseason loss last 11 games. Also like who the commish has deployed to officiate this one although these pricks have been a tough read for the most part with their league agendas.

Rinse and repeat of last season's ECF Game 7, imo.

Last edited:
21-20-1 (+7.2)

1-4 in this series, doh. Here's your WCF Game 6 fade.

San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder

The play...

Spurs +3.5 (2 units)

Opening spread for this game tells me I'm dead wrong but...

Pops found a wrinkle in Game 5 to negate Ibaka and I like it to translate into Game 6, also Serge's calf and Reggie's ankle should be hurting a little more. It isn't a series until a team wins on the road, believe tonight's game is the most competitive of the series barring league agendas.

Coincidentally the last time the Spurs won a game vs Ibaka and the Thunder in OKC, Dan Crawford and Zach Zarba were the refs.

Back