NBA Play-Ins and Playoffs (First Round)...

Will sanitize the thread and get back to winning tomorrow.

Dud effort by the Mucks vs wannabe Kobe Derozan and this shitty Bulls squad.

Shocking results last two nights in the late game

It's the lack of effort that's annoying. Mucks were in cement for the best part of 3 quarters.

The Bulls match up terribly with Milwaukee, Mucks should be wiping the floor with them.

I remember the good old days when the best teams murked their lesser opponents and sent them home crying.

All in the name of entertainment these days I guess...

In hindsight, Scott Foster and the league somewhat owing Canada a solid after the COVID debacle.

Sixers were a bad bet.

Time for a run...

As much as I enjoy a good competitive game it's always nice as a gambler to get those easy ones every once in awhile.

Very tempted to roll with Atlanta again, the Meat are a shitty 1-seed. Not as bad as the 2014/15 Hawks but bad enough.

As much as I enjoy a good competitive game it's always nice as a gambler to get those easy ones every once in awhile.

Very tempted to roll with Atlanta again, the Meat are a shitty 1-seed. Not as bad as the 2014/15 Hawks but bad enough.
I think they are too. That Atlanta team was actually crazy good in the regular season… didn’t they win close to 70?, but EVERYONE knew they weren’t going to do shit in the playoffs. If I’m remembering right, didn’t they lose in tge 1st or 2nd rnd

I don’t think the comparison to the 2014-2015 Hawks is a good one. Heat have HOFs, young guys that haven’t hit their prime yet, and tremendous depth. Most of those guys on the Hawks had career years that year. This team was built for the playoffs and that they are the 1 seed in a tough ECF is an indicator of their upside. Heat are underrated again just like the bubble run. With all that said, I am a Heat fan lol

Last edited:
Had some shit to sort out, so had to step away last few games.

Watched but didn't invest, had no time to cap.

Time to get that run started, 2nd Round is generally the 'money' round but first will try and make a few dollars from the remaining 1st Round games.

Playoffs: 6-3 (+5.06)

Wednesday.

The play...

Bucks -11.5 (3 units)

Mucks don't fuck around in elimination games (at least recently).

7-0 SU (6-0-1 ATS) in this spot since the 2018 season winning by an average of +14.4 points (they win by an average of +18.5 points when favored by double-digits).

Has to be played...

:shake:

Spread is fair, I have this lined at -11 remembering there is no Middleton.

For the most part the spreads (especially out East) have made little sense this post-season, case in point the Crooklyn/Boston and Meat/Squawks series.

Only once in the past 20 years has a 3-seed been lined higher than -13 in Round 1 and that was the KD/Westbrick Thunder over the Mavs back in 2016.

Mavs only had zombie Dirk and a washed Raymond Felton. OKC was a -14.5 home favorite.

So again, the spread tonight is reasonable.

Puns in a nice spot, has to be played.

Favored road team wins 74.1% of the time by an average of +10.8 points in a Game 6 closeout off a Game 5 win.

btw, Go Sixers!

Quite a game by the perennial choker CP3 tonight.

baby hat GIF

Puns in a nice spot, has to be played.

Favored road team wins 74.1% of the time by an average of +10.8 points in a Game 6 closeout off a Game 5 win.

btw, Go Sixers!
Amazing stat. Went 2-0 tonight I think. Go 3-0 tomorrow?

Grizz are supported by all the main numbers.

But there has been in a Game 7 in the 1st round 21 of the past 22 seasons, only season there wasn't was 2010.

That's 11 straight years with a Game 7.

In the last 21 playoff games that Scott Foster had refereed (not game 1), the team behind in the series is 19-4.

Team has lost the last two times though, (Nets in Game 4 and Bulls in Game 5).

But he did try to bring the Nets home. Bulls weren't worth saving.

Grizz are supported by all the main numbers.

But there has been in a Game 7 in the 1st round 21 of the past 22 seasons, only season there wasn't was 2010.

That's 11 straight years with a Game 7.

In the last 21 playoff games that Scott Foster had refereed (not game 1), the team behind in the series is 19-4.

Team has lost the last two times though, (Nets in Game 4 and Bulls in Game 5).

But he did try to bring the Nets home. Bulls weren't worth saving.
This series is so hard to call

Ya, very hard. Wolves should have already won this series 4-1 but instead they're trailing 2-3.

Gun 2 head, I'd take the Wolves ML and I might in-game...

Ya, glad I sat that one out.

Wolves pathetic in 4th quarters, starts with the coach.

The 'numbers' always win.

Ya, glad I sat that one out.

Wolves pathetic in 4th quarters, starts with the coach.

The 'numbers' always win.
So weird how they do it every dang game. They look great for 3 quarters, then fold. I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised though given how young they are.

I got lucky as hell with this one. Played Grizz pk, 1st half under 211, and adjusted full game total over 219.5 to close an open parlay. Doesn’t usually work out like that.

I’ve seen played Grizz ats every game this series so have lost my share too

Back