NBA Play-Ins and Playoffs (First Round)...

Been waiting for this! Rarely play NBA regular season anymore, but really enjoy playoff time.

Don't even know who they are but I think the 7 seeds feast at home and the 8s go straight into their turtle shells after losing the one game, that home game will be nothing more than another blip on the radar for most of them and against a team that's riding high on emotion.

40-33-2 (+13.04)

Other-worldly distractions this past regular season.

Least amount of plays I've ever posted.

Plan to eat this postseason though, for sure.

Plays up in a bit...

:shake:
Otherworldly distractions. Love it!

Is what it is man.

No excuses for letting a young Cavs team with virtually no playoff experience outside of a washed Kevin Love hang.

Nets should have won by 20+ but hey, let's make dumb rotations, lazy fouls and turn the ball over in key moments.

2-25 ATS when favored at home last 27 games.

Nasher and that bench.

Will get it back tomorrow.

Is what it is man.

No excuses for letting a young Cavs team with virtually no playoff experience outside of a washed Kevin Love hang.

Nets should have won by 20+ but hey, let's make dumb rotations, lazy fouls and turn the ball over in key moments.

2-25 ATS when favored at home last 27 games.

Nasher and that bench.

Will get it back tomorrow.

All season up a few possessions they just allow open lane layups. Crooks!

For the Pels: I think they gotta good shot here. The length they put out there and Herb Jones on D, it’s a good look. Now obviously Jaxon Hayes needs to score more than 0 points out there. He can be a liability. Alvarado can hustle but he can also be. CJ and Ingram and Vali…should be a good one

For the Pels: I think they gotta good shot here. The length they put out there and Herb Jones on D, it’s a good look. Now obviously Jaxon Hayes needs to score more than 0 points out there. He can be a liability. Alvarado can hustle but he can also be. CJ and Ingram and Vali…should be a good one

Watched them vs LAC a week or so ago and they were outclassed. But now without playoff P they should get it done. LAC shot 10/10 I think to start from 3. Hopefully that doesn’t happen again.

Square but the Squawks are just a point blank bad match-up for the Cavs, will ride with that over play-in homecourt dominance.

No team came into the postseason more overrated than the Memphis Grizzlies.

Nothing on the Sixers game, need to see how they run things in Game 1. Gun 2 head = Sixers win by 30+.

Looking at the late game.

No team came into the postseason more overrated than the Memphis Grizzlies.

Nothing on the Sixers game, need to see how they run things in Game 1. Gun 2 head = Sixers win by 30+.

Looking at the late game.
30+ you should be crushing the fuck out of that game!

Absolutely brutal last 3 minutes by the Squawks and Trae Young was terrible the entire game, she got her points but cost the team with her turnovers.

Cover was there, Bogey was balling but Trae had the last laugh with two brutal off-balance 3 point attempts.

Get it back tomorrow, the obvious plays tonight were the right ones.

Mucks like to struggle in Game 1's and assert in Game 2's.

Coach Bud philosophies, ftw...

Back