NBA picks for Friday 12-15............

weezy

Weezy's World
NBA CARD FOR FRIDAY 12-15.........................

KNICKS + 6 ..........1 UNIT..........Will wait to make my bet on this as I think the line has nowhere to go but up. I find it strange that this line opened so light after the Pacers took care of the Pistons at home the other night. The Pacers also beat the Knicks by 14 in New York earlier this year and are getting healthy fast. This line should have opened at 8-9 so I am betting that this is a trap. Pacers have a letdown in this one after the upset vs the Pistons at home. Hoping to get this line + 7.5 or better as this will be a heavy public bet.

NUGGETS - 2.5............2 UNITS.........Going to fade the Celtics here as a slight home dog. If Denver would have won that last game and the Celtics would have lost this line would be somewhere between 4-5. The Nuggets have to be motivated to win this one after getting their asses kicked in Washington.

Sonics under 191..............1 UNIT....... The Sonics really have struggled to score the last couple of games and might have to slow it down here if they want to have a chance. The Cavs have been awful laying a lot of points but just cant play the Sonics here after what they showed against the Bulls on the road in the first road game without Ray Allen. Would be really surprised to see the Sonics put up over 85 in this one. That and I dont see the Cavs breaking 100 so the under is the play for me in this one.

Bulls over 202......................1.5 units.............The Bulls put up 115 on the Bucks in the first meeting of the season and the offense has been clicking the last couple of weeks. The reason I like the over is Redd has put up some good numbers in his career averaging about 28 pts per game vs Bulls the last 6. I see the Bucks hanging tough in this one and being close enough in the 4th quarter where they are still going to be playing hard. Looking for the Bulls to push the pace with the Bucks and score around 107-110 in this one. Hoping the Bucks can crack triple digits to make this one an easy winner.

Clippers -1.5......................2.5 units.............This will be my best bet tonight as the Blazers are due for a letdown here after the 3 straight outright winners on the road the last three. The Clippers have won the past 5 meetings including the last 2 in Portland. The Clippers still have some injury issues as hopefully Maggette and Cassell can give it a go in this one. Those two guys are vital to this team because of their leadership and ability to make big shots in the 4th quarter. Even if they dont play I dont mind fading the Blazers after they won last three of the six game trip and 4 of the 6 overall. The Clippers desperately need a win here to gain a little confidence. By the way I know the Clippers are 1-7 overall on the road, but I ask you this, why then are they favored? I bet its because they want everyone to bet the Blazers who are looking good to the public as a home dog right now.

Well there is my card for tomorrow as I still have a couple of bets pending tonight with 4 units on the Warriors and a bad bet I made on the Hornets in the second half. Already hit the Bobcats on the ML earlier today and also cashed with the 2nd half over in that one.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and lets hope its another profitable day............

GO WARRIORS.............CRUSH THE ROCKETS 2ND HALF................

I'd lean on the Knicks at 7 or 8 since they've played better on the road than at home.
The Nuggets are having their first decent road trip of the season, and it maybe finding them out, while Boston has their first extended patch of form going this season, and play their 1st home game during it - that would have me queasy thinking about taking Denver.

BOL SJ, just some quick thoughts from me

Well tonight has started off quite ugly. That means I should probably just lay low for the rest of the night and hope my luck is better tomorrow.........hahaha..........fuck that I am going to go with a couple of games I was leaning on that I didnt have the balls to play at the beginning of the night. I might go a little nuts tonight so tailers beware.

Adding..................................

Kings + 7.5................2 Units............I said I would take this if I could get + 7.5 and my line just moved up and I know everyone thinks the Jazz are going to blow the Kings out, so instead of following suit I am going to bet the Kings with revenge on their mind.

Warriors + 12.5............2 Units.......I liked this line at + 10 and now up to + 12.5. I know another stupid play fading the hottest damn team in the league against a team that doesnt play any defense. I am betting this just for the fact that the Warriors are one of the few teams capable of running with the Suns and if I am going down tonight I am making sure to bet the games I like.

Hopefully this turns me around tonight as this could get ugly fast. Also decided to play Eastern Washington at + 16.5 for 1 unit just because I can.

ADDING.........LAKERS - 7 2ND HALF.........1.50 UNITS..........No particluar reasons for this play besides the fact I have been hot tonight after the slow start. I just dont think the Lakers lose by double digits at home to this team and by getting 7 that means I am now getting 11 for the game. Kobe had 18 in the first half and will score over 40 in this game.

Posted: 12/15/2006 9:43:26 PM

I told you guys I am not going quietly tonight..................

Adding...............Cavs under 96.5 2nd half.........1.50 units.........Liked this game a lot and just dont see the Cavs shooting close to 70% in the second half as they did in the first. Add that to the fact that the Cavs should have a big lead in the 4th and I might still get this under 193.5. Not likely but not counting the loss yet either. After some of the bad beats I have took on totals I am due to get a break.

Posted: 12/15/2006 9:47:25 PM

Fuck the Celtics, no way they shoot over 60% for game. Looking mighty stupid for taking another highly bet public play where the line was way too fucking low. Sucker I am. So how do I make up for it? Bet the Nuggets in the 2nd half and hope that some of the Celtics come back to reality and JR Smith scores a damn point in the 2nd.

Nuggets -5 2nd half................2 units...............Trying to get even on these two that look really bad at half so if at first you dont succeed, try try again. Like I have said before, GO BIG OR GO HOME....................

Forgot to post those two here sorry........posted at the other site because my damn computer says server down a lot when I am on this site. Oh well jsut posting for tracking purposes ...sorry to clutter....

Yeah I definitely wasnt following the advice in your quote there was I. Have to admit I was a little on tilt, but hell what do you expect when my under combines for 63 pts first quarter with the Cavs shooting like 75% and the Celtics shooting over 60% to piss me off. I just didnt think either would happen in the 2nd so I stuck with my initial gut and played the teams in the 2nd with slightly better lines....lol...........

Thanks Betcrimes as tonight looks to be a very nice profit even with the Clippers laying a fucking egg............

sorry dj I tried to post them here but was having server problems for some damn reason. I hope you bet the Lakers in the 2nd half though. Got a good feeling about this one.

i need to make some decent money and i can only bet sides b/c i got a local

Just looking right now but a couple look nice so far........Bobcats, Kings, Twolves, and Pistons are some early leans for me. I really like the Bobcats and Pistons though.

Hey fondybadger big no no sleeping through potential money..... You are definitely one of the lucky ones who stayed off of the damn Clippers though I hope. Those guys just flat suck right now.

Lets go Lakers............Kobe looking mighty good in this one. Lakers might still cover the -4.5 in this one. I only have the 2nd half so just hoping the Lakers keep it close and cover the double digits.

Back