NBA "off-season" discussion

I have some schedule analysis coming soon...albeit it will be so fluid this year but some stuff to look at anyways...

Hate to say it because I like the dude

Guaranteed contracts get you this.

He has earned one no doubt, but man. Cmon bro
Agreed. Can’t have it both ways. You can’t want the guaranteed bag and the freedom to say I’m not playing here. You signed the contract it’s your fault. Be a professional and play. If they want to trade you they will but it’s not your choice. You signed that away by taking the money

I like this move by Giannis. Signing well ahead of the summer, taking the pressure off the team and without all the circus...
I wish more stars would do the same...

Better for the league too imo

League is best when there are 6-8 legit teams, more would be better but I dont think it's ever been higher and the talent not diluted, with maybe 2 who are a level above, which seems where we are right now

Kuzma signed 3 years for 40 mill contract. Great news for both sides. He is great offensive option and for a cheap price and Lakers have now Shroeder and Kuzma to help with the offensive load, when Bron/ Davis are out.

Better for the league too imo

League is best when there are 6-8 legit teams, more would be better but I dont think it's ever been higher and the talent not diluted, with maybe 2 who are a level above, which seems where we are right now
Yes, no doubt... when in the start of the season, we all waited for Cleveland - GSW Finals it was pretty boring...
This season, we have at least 4 strong favorites + plenty of dark horses that can emerge (plus Harden's new team)...

Everyone sleeping on Portland. Additions of Covington and Jones jr give them more athleticism on the perimeter and two good defenders, they have Nurkic and colllins for the full season, Melo adds depth and scoring to their bench, and of course they have dame. Not saying they come out of the west but they are one of the few who can match lakers scoring punch

Everyone sleeping on Portland. Additions of Covington and Jones jr give them more athleticism on the perimeter and two good defenders, they have Nurkic and colllins for the full season, Melo adds depth and scoring to their bench, and of course they have dame. Not saying they come out of the west but they are one of the few who can match lakers scoring punch
They will be solid

Back