NBA - November & December

Nice hit on the 2nd half under in Miami. I was watching that game and saw it trending under and was going to hit that also. But when I checked, I couldn't get a line. I sat there refreshing for about 10 minutes before I remembered I had paused the DVR at the beginning of the game to take a phone call so I was watching 20 mins delayed. DOH!

Nice hit on the 2nd half under in Miami. I was watching that game and saw it trending under and was going to hit that also. But when I checked, I couldn't get a line. I sat there refreshing for about 10 minutes before I remembered I had paused the DVR at the beginning of the game to take a phone call so I was watching 20 mins delayed. DOH!

haha, i've done that same exact thing hulu. a few times...

so part of the way I'm looking at games is the % on a certain side. if the game has 80% on one side I don't bother with it...lately these games I'm on flip to 80% really quickly and at the last minute. The Wiz Over did that and lately that has spelled disaster for my play, hopefully not the case tonight.

so part of the way I'm looking at games is the % on a certain side. if the game has 80% on one side I don't bother with it...lately these games I'm on flip to 80% really quickly and at the last minute. The Wiz Over did that and lately that has spelled disaster for my play, hopefully not the case tonight.
Whatever it is you're doing, it's obviously working, LOL...

:cheers3:

thanks hugh!

and realizing its not december anymore, doh. just got back from vacation so I'm out of it

Back