NBA Monday :tiphat:

Satyr

Paster of Muppets
I have to put :tiphat: in the thread because with him I have hit 100% in the last two days. :tiphat:

I don't even want to question the wrath of the :tiphat: and what could happen if I left him behind.

First the previews brought to you by the :tiphat:

Phoenix -11,5 (1.94) 5 units
The line moved from 10.5 to 11.5. I don't care. If Suns do at all, they win by 25.

Sacramento -4,5 (1.94)
5 units
Kings reign at home, Bucks suck on the road.

:tiphat:

I'm not a big fan of laying this much chalk. After all, who is? But Miami is a sub par team right now, they lack depth, quality, any kind of winning mentality, they're in a perennial knockdown mode and playing the second game of a back to back in one of the least friendly arenas, I don't think they can hang with the Suns, especially after Phoenix dropped the game in Minneapolis.

They are not losing to another sub par team here, Suns' high octane offense will run them out of the gym. This isn't a question of whether Suns will go up by 15 or even more, but whether they keep it in the 4th, whether they even care to win this one by DD. What I think is, Heat old men will have weary legs by the time 4th quarter comes and Suns bench can still score. Once a powerful inside presence now not even a shadow of, Diesel is going to have a lot of problems if he even plays a factor in this one. He looks so lethargic and slow on the court it's painful to watch.

Suns -11,5

People don't seem to "trust" Sactown without Kevin Martin suiting up. Let me break the news, this isn't about "trusting" or not trusting. It's about betting the line. With Martin, this line would be larger, so you already get that factored in the spread. The Kings are still solid at home, they have guys stepping up there and they play this one before going on a 5 game road trip, which they finish off in Wisconsin.
They will get up for this one. They did lose to the Clippers but almost beat the Nuggets in Denver, that 2nd half run was great. The Bucks have the inside covered, but they don't seem to hang with opposition on the road (2-8 away from Milwaukee this season). And did I mention they're playing back to back games after losing a high scoring game in Portland last night?
Kings show up, like the number we're getting them at.

Kings -4,5

GL satyr, im on en both myself. i also got orl -9.5, im not usually a chalk guy either.

I'm actually leaning Philly, even though I'll probably leave it alone. Thanks guys, GL tonight. :cheers:

Dude, thats a great post. Here's to you. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat::tiphat::tiphat: :tiphat:

GL with the two chalks Satyr, on behalf of the whole Nation.

:11_12_13:

WTF happened here. :36_11_6: someone sat on their F5 button? :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

This thread had around 400 views 20 minutes ago. :D Now 900.

Amaechi Nation at work? :D :seeya::new_shocked:

Was it really? Man, more than 500 views in 10 minutes. Amaechi nation is trying to make me an international degenerate star.

Yessssssssssss

I have internet fans :tiphat:

GL satyr.

These are the correct sides I believe. Both just missed cut for me but I will gladly root you on.

Bilivy was it you man? :D

BAR, does the famous CTG have such technology to check who did this noble deed?

GL tonight. :shake:

50 views per minute :36_11_6:

My dream came true!!!:smiley_acbe:

:thumbsup:

:smiley_abvm:

love the Kings here, might take the Under as well. Artest should be able to take care of Redd. Might be a defensive grind.

We are head to head on Sac - Mill game. I believe that Bucks will win this one and have strong feeling about it. At least one of us will win for sure :)

Totally agree on the Suns pick.

Best of luck!

Back