NBA Monday Playoffs

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
7-5-1 (+8 Units)

Took it on the chin losing over 11 units just on Dallas last night. (Kinda like the Dallas players take the man juice on their chins).

One play stands out for tomorrow. And this line will likely rise. I'll hope to get 6 or 6.5 by tip time. 2 Units...

Utah Jazz +5 (5 Units) (L)

Detroit Pistons 1H -4.5 (1 Unit) (L)

Pistons/Magic 2H UNDER 91.5 (3 Units) (L)

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry about the Dallas loss. You'll make a good rebound here. I like Utah here too. I'm thinking about a ML bet... what are your thoughts? Or is the spread a safety net? Houston is a low scoring team (haven't looked at stats... but everytime I see a final score with them, they are in the low-mid 80's)

Gonna wait and see if I can get Utah at +6 to +7... hope the 7 comes by gametime...

good deal.

"They (GSW) played well... came in here and free balled on us"-Dirk... so humorous.

Hey a loss is a loss, and you just gotta move on. I wasn't really shocked that GS won SU honestly. But the way Dallas played like a bunch of scared pussy. THAT is unacceptable for this team of all teams.:down:

HOUSTON - Sitting alone at the edge of the court after the Jazz practiced for Game 2 of their first-round playoff series tonight, the team's highest-paid player cried.
Forward Andrei Kirilenko used a towel to blot away tears from his red and swollen eyes Sunday while discussing his minimal role in the Jazz's 84-75 loss to the Rockets in Game 1. Kirilenko played only 16 minutes - including only the last seven seconds of the fourth quarter.
"I want to play 48 minutes," he said.
Kirilenko, who earned $12.3 million this season in the second year of a six-year maximum-salary contract, left the game with about five minutes left in the third quarter after appearing to twist his ankle trying to block a shot. He actually endured a blow to his groin, he said, but that wasn't the reason he was on the bench while Houston's Tracy McGrady heated up and ultimately sunk the Jazz.
"I don't know," he said. "I was ready to play."
Coach Jerry Sloan said Kirilenko was playing poorly - he finished with two points, one rebound, a steal, an assist and a blocked shot - so "I have to try to play somebody who can keep us in the ballgame."

HOUSTON - Sitting alone at the edge of the court after the Jazz practiced for Game 2 of their first-round playoff series tonight, the team's highest-paid player cried.
Forward Andrei Kirilenko used a towel to blot away tears from his red and swollen eyes Sunday while discussing his minimal role in the Jazz's 84-75 loss to the Rockets in Game 1. Kirilenko played only 16 minutes - including only the last seven seconds of the fourth quarter.
"I want to play 48 minutes," he said.
Kirilenko, who earned $12.3 million this season in the second year of a six-year maximum-salary contract, left the game with about five minutes left in the third quarter after appearing to twist his ankle trying to block a shot. He actually endured a blow to his groin, he said, but that wasn't the reason he was on the bench while Houston's Tracy McGrady heated up and ultimately sunk the Jazz.
"I don't know," he said. "I was ready to play."
Coach Jerry Sloan said Kirilenko was playing poorly - he finished with two points, one rebound, a steal, an assist and a blocked shot - so "I have to try to play somebody who can keep us in the ballgame."

Some of these white players simply can't play in the greatest league in the WORLD. Luckily, Sloan is a MAN and won't stand for any of that pussy shit.

Why Utah? They lost an away game well deserved. If they are whining about that, its hardly a winning mentality IMO.

there's a thin line between whining and winning :D.

LOL

Well Mimir I can agree with that, but the fact is, Rockets are no world beaters either, I've seen them choke a lot during regular season, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did it tonight after everyone started believing they will actually beat Utah with ease.

Something to think about. :shake:

I'm on the Houston 1H .. I think they start off much better than game 1, I'd be more apt to back Utah if Houston played well all game, but they came out sluggish then turned it on, a full game from Tmac and Houston rolls. I think that might happen tonight... it's either Houston or no play for the full game for me, I look forward to more discussion on this game, I expect it to be split pretty evenly on this board... GL tonight

Personally I think Utah gets rolled.

They played the best they could for 3 Q's and got smashed still.

If you watched that game it was obvious to see that they have NOOOO answer for Yao/TMac. Im seeing a sweep...........:spank:

Utah ML kid.... +205 too much value for a must-win and I expect Okur to bounce back strong vs. Yao. Plus Sloan will scheme up something for this one. He's not going to allow his first playoff appearance in years slip away in a romp. I think HOU drops this one, splits in Utah, and wins game 7 back home.

Thanks everyone!

I decided I'll play this for 2 Units. I'm going to wait til tip for the line, because it will only go up from here. I'm content with 5.5 though, if it stays. I'm sratching the ML parlay.

ADDED:

Orlando 1H -4.5

Basically just an action bet for the early game. I'll continue to say Orlando can't score the ball. And that might get them swept.

I actually posted that wrong...I didnt even notice. I was on Detroit, which took a BRUTAL backdoor cover.

Pistons/Magic 2H UNDER 91.5 (3 Units)

I was wondering why you took ORL if you just wanted action .. seemed weird, that was terrible though .. pretty nice for the guys that tailed you though, haha.

i like the under a lot too believe. they're walking the ball up every possession. GL to us in the 2nd half

Thanks guys. I didnt realize I posted a mistake; I have been busy all day and posted very quick. I haven't been able to watch any of this first game.

Late fouls in Detroit will give me ANOTHER backdoor blown cover on the night. So that's 0-2 on two brutal beats tonight.

Let's see if we can make it 0-3 on 3 bad beats!

Upgraded Jazz +5 to 5 units chasing loses. Carefree today! And if I can middle at half I will. I expect Jazz to lead at the half again.

7-8-1 Overall (-2 Units)

It's been a heck of run gang! I might shut this down for the rest of the playoffs due to some personal problems. I really didn't have much time today to put forth enough effort capping the games. And I don't forsee myself haven't much time in the near future. So, if this is my last post of the year, congrats to all who won this season and GL the rest of the way in the playoffs. If I will be able to pick some plays again, surely I will post em up.

Once again, thanks to all and GL on the 07' Playoffs!

hope u and the fam ok

Thanks man. It's nothing like that. I'm in the middle of 2 pending lawsuits, and I will be heading back to work soon. There is just NO WAY I will have enough time to cap/watch all of these games.

If I have the time to cap, I will definately check back in with some plays. GL in the playoffs.

I will miss you on the forum, Believe!

I hope the things will work out for you. Take care:15_10_5:

Back