Golden State ML

ML Parlay (1 Unit): (W)

Orlando ML
Houston ML

2H Plays:

Minnesota Wolves 2H +2.5 1 unit (L)

Match-Ups:

Golden State Warriors

Not a lot of analysis here. Mentally, Utah is just drained. They've lost 3 straight, and AK47 won't be back until the playoffs. Realistically, the Jazz likely won't end w/ a better record than Houston for homecourt in round 1 (see schedule below).

Golden State is back home after a short road trip, going 2-1. Last game was a tough loss to San Antonio, but the game was close throughout. They sit a game back from the Clips for the 8th seed. The Clips head out to Dallas on Monday, where they will be dogged. PERFECT spot here for GSW to gain some ground. Dallas/LA tips 2hrs prior to GSW/Utah, so the Warriors should know where they stand prior to this tip.

Key Stat: Utah is 1-14 ATS their last 15 games.

Orlando Magic

Magic currently sits at #8, just a game up from Indiana and a game back from NJ for #7. Magic are off a blowout win vs Memphis. Orlando has Detroit up next on the road, so they can't afford a loss tonight, or it could send them OUT of the 8th spot. Millwaukee is coming off an emotional OT loss at home to New York. They have dropped 9 of 10 SU.

Key Stat: In the last 10 games, Millwaukee has allowed at least 104 points in all, but 2 of the games.

Houston Rockets

Rockets off a b2b and a win last night. My only concern about Houston is their ability to score, especially when either T-Mac or Yao is on the bench. However, Houston will be facing a Seattle team that plays NO defense. On top of that, PG Ridnour is out and PG Earl Watson is QUES. That would leave Damien Wilkens to run the point and shorten an already weak Seattle bench. Seattle is coming off a big upset win at Utah, they come back home for this game, then travel out West for a 3-game road trip. Houston simply NEEDS a win for homecourt advantage against the Jazz. Van Gundy has stressed the importance of HCA and the importance of winning down the stretch: "I don't know why, but they don't get the importance (of the home-court advantage)," Van Gundy said. "They just don't get it. Watch what we're doing right now. That's telling you that we don't get it." {Quote was said BEFORE Sunday's road win against the Kings}

Key Stat:
Houston is 33-10 SU when playing against a team with a losing record. Seattle is 13-26 SU when playing against a team with a winning record.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
AK is out at least a week. Obviously, the books can't post a 9.5 # here. But the Jazz have no credidibility right now losing road games to Portland and Sac, and a home game to Seattle.

whoever'z been fadin' the jazz has been gettin CAKED UP!

it's @ 5 on bodog.....should i jump now or u think it'll drop?

I've read you mentioning AK is out a hundred times in the last 3 hours. The Jazz aren't going to miss him. He doesn't play in the offense and if he doesn't get touches on the offensive end he doesn't feel the desire to play D. The Jazz are 6-1 this year when AK doesn't suit up and they avg. 107 points a game. I'm not here to tell you the Jazz win tomorrow ATS or SU, I'm just trying to tell you that you're selling the Warriors a bit to much because AK's out. He's very similar to the Jazz as Artest is to the Kings.

I've read you mentioning AK is out a hundred times in the last 3 hours. The Jazz aren't going to miss him. He doesn't play in the offense and if he doesn't get touches on the offensive end he doesn't feel the desire to play D. The Jazz are 6-1 this year when AK doesn't suit up and they avg. 107 points a game. I'm not here to tell you the Jazz win tomorrow ATS or SU, I'm just trying to tell you that you're selling the Warriors a bit to much because AK's out. He's very similar to the Jazz as Artest is to the Kings.

What JPickz is tryin' to say here is.....take a looksie at the over my friend. (i think)

GL if you play or fade. :shake:

i think the dog is gonna give a battle here. so im thinking bout going over. laying 5 with GS to the 4 seed makes no sense to me.

well gs cant board and utah cleans up the glass if they miss. linesmakers are expecting a solid effort by GS. plus Gs is a monster on offense at home. so yeah.

Jazz Remaining Schedule (1-5?):

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/9/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">@ GOLDEN STATE</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/11/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">DENVER</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/13/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">@ DALLAS</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/14/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">PHOENIX</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/16/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">PORTLAND</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/18/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">HOUSTON</td></tr></tbody></table>
Rockets Remaining Schedule (4-1?):

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/9/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ SEATTLE</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/11/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">@ PORTLAND</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/14/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">NEW ORLEANS</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/16/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">PHOENIX</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/18/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ UTAH</td></tr></tbody></table>

What a minute...

Isn't Utah already locked into the #4 seed b/c they are a division winner? Houston can't catch Utah for #4, correct?

Making these games totally meaningless for Utah.

nope..Utah will be 4 seed regardless..and member that Clips had HCA as a 6 seed last year against Denver

what are you talking about they count Jazz will get the 4th seed but they need a better record than Houston for home court

yeah..every game is important for Utah...what I said is that 4th seed doesn't guarantee HCA

take Clippers ML Dallas hates GS they will lose this game on purpose

good luck Believe, still looking at this one, thinking the over should cash in, but might make a play on the Warriors as well. :cheers:

Back