NBA ML dogs National Shopping friDay & the weekend

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 13-10, 56.52%, +15.13 units

Golden State Warriors @ Washington Bullets

The thing that interests me most about this game is not that Gilbert is out - this should no longer be news to anyone - but Haywood being out should make for less dominance on the interior for the Wiz. I think this game will consist of a lot of outside jumpers and layups. That means when there are rebounds, they'll be long ones.

Haywood hopes to play friday. I hope he does not. Both teams are in the midst of a 4th in 5; this game will start their 2nd B2B.

GSW has traveled to

Sunday: @ Toronto
Monday: off
Tuesday: @ New Yuck
Wensday: @ Boston
Thursday: off
Friday: @ Washington
Saturday: @ Philly

Okay, that's a lot of travelling, sure. But unless the guys are stupid enough to travel home to the west coast for Turkey day, it's not like it's a lot of travel.

Washington has one of those bizarre home games in between road trips.

Tuesday: Home vs Philly winning a crushing blowout
Wensday: @ Charlotte winning a hard-fought game
Thursday: off
Friday: Home vs Golden State
Saturday: @ Memphis

I *think* the Warriors will be a small fave, and in that case I'll probably not play it. If I can get 2:1 either way on the ML, then I probably would play that. If I can get an over at stupid ass number like 203..then I'll do that.

Charlotte Bobcats @ Orlando Magic

Magic should be big faves. They're better pretty much everywhere. Perhaps not at PG, but I think Nelson is getting better. Magic finally hit a better team in the Spurs. I hoped they'd do better than they did, but, well, that's why ML dogs is called betting and not necessarily winning.

hmm..that spurs game WAS the last of a long trip with 1 home game in the midst...

Nov 13 vs Seattle W 103-76 Lewis 22/Howard 12/Nelson 6
Nov 14 at Cleveland W 117-116 Howard 35/Howard 16/Nelson 11
Nov 16 at New Jersey W 95-70 Lewis 27/Howard 19/Nelson 7
Nov 18 vs Boston W 104-102 Howard 24/Howard 6/Nelson 6
Nov 19 at New Orleans W 95-88 Howard 24/Howard 15/Nelson 5
Nov 21 at San Antonio L 110-128
Nov 23 vs Charlotte
Nov 24 vs Miami

Anyway, off that loss, I'd expect a big effort, with perhaps a little more interest in defense, out of the Magic. The Bobcats, meanwhile, should hang their frickin heads in shame.

no 4ths in 5 here, but the MAgic is on an extended stretch of many games with an occasional day of rest here and there. that New Orleans game was a 5th in 7. So will Miami be. I'd love to lay under a TD here....

LA Lakers @ Boston Celtics

This is the end of the road trip for the Lakers. They better be ready and up for it, or they'll get creamed. Methinks I'll have no interest in this one from a betting standpoint. Celtics go to Charlotte next, and I somehow doubt they look ahead.......If no one's noticed, the Celtics have pieced together some incredible defensive performances WHILE putting on some impressive offensive shows.

Dallas Mavericks @ Indiana Pacers

The Pacers are just bizarre. If this is a significant dog (like 8 or 10), then I may have to play it based on crazy wild surprise bullshit...you know, the MAC. The Mavs LOVE to spot huge DD advantages to their opponents, and then fight their way back. If they keep that shit up, then they'll have a damn tough time making it far in the playoffs.

Mavs are in the midst of a 4 in 5.

Nov 20 vs Toronto W 105-99 Nowitzki 32/Howard 9/Terry 5
Nov 21 at Houston W 100-94
Nov 23 at Indiana 8:00 pm
Nov 24 at Milwaukee 9:00 pm

I do expect the Mavs to close out the last 2 with wins, but a loss wouldn't shock me. A loss at Milwaukee on Saturday would strike me rather like the Mavs loss to Portland on the 10th.

Pacers managed to regain a small amount of dignity when they beat the Hornets......after giving up 134 to the Lakers in regulation on Tuesday.

Pacers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games overall.
Home team is 11-2-1 ATS in the last 14 meetings.

Houston @ Miami

Why is this shit on ESPN? I guess someone in connecticut thought Miami would be good or something this year.

Could they be quirky enough to give me another Miami Fave at Home game?

The Rockets are on a 5 game losing streak, and again, they let one get away to the Mavs this eve...giving up 38 in the 4th while only getting 20 - they lost by 6. Do the math. The rockettes HAVE to be pissed about that.

And oh look! There's Miami on the schedule! sorry Flash......the rest of your team's about to look foolish. Perhaps even MORE foolish than to lose to the Hawks in Miami.

Perhaps.

Miami has 2 wins this year. 1, over a hapless and Vinceless Nets...by 4......and over the Knicks - and who the hell hasn't beaten the knicks?

Rockets are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 road games.
Heat are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 home games.
Underdog is 9-4 ATS in the last 13 meetings.

I think the Rockets should be favored by a bit. We'll see what they do...

Philadelphia @ Detroit

The stones seem to focus a bit better off 1 day off rather than 3...Philly...with the worst moose handed out so far this season, I'm not sure we can say anything good about their focus. They find ways to lose games. And not cover.

They did beat Portland because the Blazers had done enough blazing that they couldn't handle pressure. They beat Charlotte with no Felton, but your local junior high team could probably do that.

The Pistons were healthy again, and then Sheed left the game with a sore knee, and he didn't play the second half.

BAR? is he okay and they just didn't play him because, well, why bother?....or is he going to be out for a while? .....something to keep an eye on, fellas.

Include the April 15th game last year, and the Pistons have won and covered 6 of the last 8 meetings. It would not shock me to see Pistons -10, and it's probably warranted. I probably won't play either side at that level...

Memphis Grizz @ San Antonio Spurs

I can't figure the grizz out. fuggit.

Spurs are 12-4 ATS in their last 16 home games.
Underdog is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings.
Grizzlies are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.

Minnesota @ Denver

I think the Nuggets horrible performance against the clips was a combination of simply not hitting open shots, Melo trying to get up circus shots, and AI not getting fouls called like he's used to when he drives to the hoop. Kaman is getting damned good - and improving (Kaman had 17pts, 21rebs, 2asts, 1 steal, and 4 blocks). HE even shot the defensive 3-sec technical.... Anyway, the Nuggets shot less than 40%, they hit 4 of 22 3s, and they even shot a woeful 58% from the FT line on 31 FTs. So it's not like the pussies didn't have a chance - they just didn't try very hard. And in the final minutes, the Clippers woke up, played great offense, and kept hitting the shots they needed to maintain the DD lead. Good for them.

I think the Nuggets will bounce back in a big way at home on Friday.

With luck, this shitass performance will even yield another somewhat low line...like 6ish. If so, then I'll take the 2H, I guess.

Minnesota is garbage.

Twolves are 2-7 ATS in the last 9 meetings in Denver.
Home team is 17-7 ATS in the last 24 meetings.

Memphis will be a big play taking points at Spurs. The reasons are varied. First the 2 teams have always had somewhat of a friendly relationship. It will be third in 4 for the Spurs and the beginning of another 3 in 4 so they will be interested in energy conservation. Now after the Griz the Spurs play first Seattle and then the Kings. For some reason they always torture Seattle and they know they will face a real game at the Kings. Griz are a excellent relax game after punishing Orlando and before the pleasant torture of Seattle and the more serious game at the Kings. GL

hoping indiana gives dallas a game friday night, bucks ML saturday rested will be nice 5-0 at home. miami will win friday night, you can bet on that. i am hoping houston is laying 2-3. friday night new jersey @ seattle should be interesting, seattle hasnt won at home yet

smoke, I like how you're thinking here.......not sure I'd be all that certain about Miami winning, though. Do tell - why do you think that?

New Orleans @ Utah Jazz

Hornets could still be without Chandler.

Jazz are off 3 days off and a powerful win over the Nets.
Hornets should be in a good rhythm with a recent game, off, game, off, game sort of schedule. Not sure what the problem is, but that's two games in a row they've lost, and the really probably shoulda beaten the pacers - they're certainly more talented than the pacers.

...interesting....

New Orleans is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Utah is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing New Orleans
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New Orleans's last 9 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 7 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah's last 7 games when playing at home against New Orleans

LA Clippers @ Phoenix Suns

Clippers don't seem to be as bad off as we thought. If Cassell can get over his stomach bug (or whatever it was), and Cat can get better every day, then they should be alright. Kaman should help seal off the inside, but really the key to this one, I think, is going to be outside shooting. Can Thomas and Ross consistently compete with the shotgun of 3s that is the Suns?

Just so everybody knows...

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/102176

Suns’ Nash dealing with rib injury
Comments | Recommend
Matt Paulson, Tribune
Steve Nash, who has been plagued the past few years by a rib that has a tendency to slip out of place, is dealing with that issue again, the Suns point guard said Friday.

The injury is not serious enough to keep the two-time MVP sidelined, but it is causing soreness and tightness in his right (shooting) shoulder.

“I don’t have very good range of motion in my shoulder right now, but that’s OK,” said Nash, who added he feels the injury most when shooting. “I can contribute in other ways until my shoulder settles down a little bit.”

Suns trainer Aaron Nelson said Nash woke up with irritation in the shoulder recently (there was no single incident that led to the problem) and that Nash is undergoing treatment to relieve the pain.

On fire through Phoenix’s first seven games, making 59.2 percent of his shots while attempting nearly 15 field goals per game, Nash is neither shooting well nor often now.

He was just 2-of-6 Tuesday against New York and 3-of-11 Thursday vs. Chicago.

Nash, though, isn’t overly concerned.

“I’ll be fine,” he said.

Nash experienced similar symptoms in February and missed four games with what the team called shoulder inflammation.

looks like this is an on-again off-again sort of issue.

LA Clippers are 12-6 ATS in their last 18 games when playing on the road against Phoenix
LA Clippers are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 games on the road

Looks like a no-play for me unless the line is stupid low, and it won't be.

Sacramento Kings @ Portland Trailblazers

If Artest isn't away for "personal reasons" again....translation, bloody pussy.....then I just might take whichever team is the dog here. Course, if he IS away, then we might get GREAT value fading the Trailblazers. with their ability to shoot, Portland can conceivably beat anyone (and they did beat the Mavs), but with their inability to defeat a press defense, they can lose to absolutely anybody...(Philly, Washington, Charlotte, Jersey).

by the way...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nba&id=620

Kings forward Ron Artest will not play in Wednesday's game against the Phoenix Suns due to personal reasons. Beno Udrih is also out with a knee injury.
Artest did not travel with the team after Tuesday's home loss to the Suns, but might re-join them in time for Friday's contest at Portland. He went to Indiana to be with his daughter as she's undergoing a medical procedure. Hopefully he's back for Friday's game.

so perhaps I shouldn't rip much on ol Ron for this one...

Portland is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
Portland is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
Portland is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Portland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Portland is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Sacramento

I do think the ML dog might be very valuable here...

New Jersey Nets @ Seattle Supersonics

Jersey is in a good rhythm with a game and then a day off since Saturday.
Seattle has had 3 days off after a huge loss to Memphis on Monday.

VC had 13 points off 6 for 8 shooting in the win over Portland on Wednesday.

The Nets should not be huge favorites, by any stretch of the imagination, and if it's small enough, I may very well play that. If Seattle's favored, then so much the better.

New Jersey is 1-6-1 ATS in its last 8 games
New Jersey is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
New Jersey is 8-3-1 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
New Jersey is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
New Jersey is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Seattle
New Jersey is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Seattle
New Jersey is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Seattle
New Jersey is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Seattle
Seattle is 2-15 SU in its last 17 games
Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home

The total has gone UNDER in 12 of New Jersey's last 16 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of New Jersey's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 10 of New Jersey's last 14 games when playing on the road against Seattle

so I'll be looking at

Warriors/Wizards ML underdog
Magic chalk for an unreasonably low number which I won't get
Pacers ML dog if it's high enough...meaning I probably won't play it
Houston unless smoke talks me out of it
Denver chalk or 2H depending on the game spread.
Hornets/Jazz Under
Kings/Trailblazers ML dog
New Jersey something...

I won't be playing all these...they're just what I'm looking at.

thanks for the info, i will be looking to see what your final plays are ... and of course best of luck with whatever you decide!!! :cheers:

Rockettes -2 (-110)

I just don't see how the Heat will compete here...T-Mac can go shot for shot with Flash, ShaQ might be the only center in the league that Yao is quicker than, and my biggest fear is Rafer Fucking Alston throwing the game for the Rockets. I also support an under play, fwiw. Call it...85-76 Houston wins.

so I'll be looking at

Warriors/Wizards ML underdog

opened at a pick. FUCK THEM.

Magic chalk for an unreasonably low number which I won't get

Magic -9.5......yeah, that's not what I had in mind for "unreasonably low"

Pacers ML dog if it's high enough...meaning I probably won't play it

Only way I play this is if it gets bet up a few points. I think that's possible...especially with JO'Neal being out. Honestly, the Pacers are better off running for the 110-120 range every game without him hobbled by a bad knee.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071122/SPORTS04/711220542/1004/RSS02

IndyStar.com Sports Pacers
November 22, 2007

O'Neal sits down with knee problems
Pacers forward, who will be out indefinitely due to swelling, will have MRI on Friday

NEW ORLEANS -- Jermaine O'Neal was forced to miss Wednesday night's game at New Orleans with swelling in his left knee, and there's no definitive return date for the Indiana Pacers forward.

Pacers coach Jim O'Brien said the team plans to sit O'Neal until an answer is found for the constant swelling.
"It doesn't help him or help us to have him on the court at 60 percent," O'Brien said. "We have to get him corrected and we'll do whatever we have to do to get that done."
O'Neal said he will undergo an MRI on his knee Friday.
"The biggest concern is why my knee is swelling at the rate it's swelling at," he said. "When you have fluid in your leg, it eliminates all strength in it."
O'Neal had surgery shortly after last season. He missed most of this preseason after injuring the same knee when he collided with teammate Shawne Williams in practice and hyperextended it after slipping on a wet spot in a preseason game.
O'Neal is averaging 13.2 points and shooting a career-worst 39 percent.
The six-time All-Star recently talked to Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas about how to deal with knee problems. Arenas will miss about three months after undergoing surgery.

Houston unless smoke talks me out of it

Took the chalk. I hope smoke is wrong about the Heat getting a win.

Denver chalk or 2H depending on the game spread.

jeezus...2TDs.....that's crazy talk. I'll hope for a decent 2H play...

Hornets/Jazz Under

I see 197.5.....I was hoping for a bit over 200, actually. But then, perhaps I'm doing the crazy talk, now. Besides, I'm thinking Deron Williams might have a huge and fast game with his toe being fixed up. Don't let the "surgery" fool you. It's cutting out offending toenail and then putting topical antibiotic on it...at least it is for me. It's still 3 days off...grumble.

Kings/Trailblazers ML dog

nuthin yet...

New Jersey something...

-3 is probably good. Houston seems far better.

Jazz injuries article:

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,5143,695229343,00.html

Utah Jazz practice, sans 5 players
By Linda Hamilton
Deseret Morning News
Published: Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2007 11:43 a.m. MST

The Utah Jazz practiced Tuesday morning without five players.

Point guard Deron Williams was not available because he had surgery for an in-grown toenail on his right big toe. Team podiatrist Dr. Michael Lowe performed the surgery.

Center Mehmet Okur was present at practice but did not participate due to a sore back.

Forward Matt Harpring was limited to rehabilitation work after playing 14 minutes in Monday's game. He had preseason knee surgery, and there's no timetable yet for when he will be able to play without restrictions.

Also, forward Carlos Boozer was allowed to leave to be with his family in Miami—his young son Carmani is recovering from a recent bone marrow transplant — and Jason Hart was gone for his grandmother's funeral. Hart also missed Monday's 102-75 win over New Jersey at EnergySolutions Arena.

The team takes Wednesday off and will gather for another practice Thanksgiving evening. New Orleans visits the Jazz at ESA Friday night at 7

Btw if you are feeling really crazy have a ping at the Clips ML at +1250 or so

Clips love a good scrap, Suns shooters don't.

Btw if you are feeling really crazy have a ping at the Clips ML at +1250 or so

Clips love a good scrap, Suns shooters don't.

There are three huge dogs tonight. It wouldn't shock me to see one of them cash. Thing is...I don't want to put money on a 25% shot on these.........I guess I'll just kick myself for not playing them later.

damn..well, I guess I won't have any ML dogs today. I will for tomorrow though.

Knicks ML
T'wolves ML
Bullets ML - especially if and when they lose on Friday
Nuggets ML - kinda surprised they're a dog...

we'll see how the numbers hold up overnight...

Friday was okay. Smoke was right. GJ on that ML dog sir. I wouldn't have taken it for less than 2.5:1. Houston sure does suck Mouse anus right now...

I wanted a bit more than 3:1 for the Pacers, but at least I had the game sniffed out....

The Jazz/Hornets Under was fucking redeeming though. That was a great read, and I'm breaking my arm patting myself on the back.

and as far as the Nets......:crap_on_face:

nice to get a lucky win. a VERY lucky win. I'll take it.

McGrady is a choker, now in regular season too.:hang:

Thanks for the always entertaining writeups.

what a joke...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="yspsctnhdln">Chicago 54, New York 65 </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="7">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> Preview - Box Score - GameChannel - Recap

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr align="center"> <td> (2-8)
</td> <td width="370"> <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="ysptblbdr2"> <table class="ysptblclbg3" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="ysptblbdr2"><td colspan="15" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr align="center" bgcolor="#dedec6"> <td rowspan="5" class="ysptblbdr2" width="1">
</td> <td height="18" width="10"> </td> <td> </td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">1</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">2</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">3</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" width="25">4</td> <td rowspan="5" class="yspwhitebg" width="1">
</td> <td class="yspscores" align="right" width="35">Total</td> <td class="yspscores" width="65">
</td> <td rowspan="5" class="ysptblbdr2" width="1">
</td> </tr> <tr class="yspwhitebg"><td colspan="13" height="1">
</td></tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="center"> <td height="23" width="10">
</td> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> Chicago </td> <td class="yspscores">19</td> <td class="yspscores">12</td> <td class="yspscores">23</td> <td class="yspscores"> </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6" align="right"> 54 </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6" align="right">End </td> </tr> <tr class="yspwhitebg"> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="8" height="1">
</td> <td colspan="2" class="ysptblclbg6">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="center"> <td height="23" width="10">
</td> <td class="yspscores" align="left"> New York </td> <td class="yspscores">18</td> <td class="yspscores">25</td> <td class="yspscores">22</td> <td class="yspscores"> </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6" align="right"> 65 </td> <td class="ysptblclbg6" align="right">3rd </td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblbdr2"> <td colspan="15" height="1">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> (2-9)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="7">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> Page Refresh: Off | 30 seconds | 60 seconds <script language="JavaScript"> function disableLink (name) { if (document.getElementById) { var toggle = document.getElementById (name) toggle.style.cursor = "default" toggle.style.textDecoration = "none" toggle.style.color = "black" } } if (refreshTime == 0) { disableLink ("refreshOff") } else if (refreshTime == 30) { disableLink ("refresh30") } else if (refreshTime == 60) { disableLink ("refresh60") } </script> </td> </tr> <tr><td height="5">
</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"> <td colspan="13" class="ysptblhdr" height="18"> Latest Plays</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:00.0</td><td> NY - Offensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">:00.0</td><td> NY - J. Crawford missed a 27-foot three-pointer from the left wing</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:07.8</td><td> NY - R. Balkman offensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">:30.0</td><td> CHI - B. Gordon missed a 16-foot jumper along the left baseline</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:42.9</td><td> NY - R. Balkman defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">:43.9</td><td> CHI - B. Gordon missed a layup</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:57.6</td><td> NY - E. Curry hit the second free throw</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">:57.6</td><td> NY - N. Robinson enters game for S. Marbury</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:57.6</td><td> NY - E. Curry hit the first free throw</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">:57.6</td><td> CHI - Shooting foul on B. Wallace</td></tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="7">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"> <td colspan="13" class="ysptblhdr" height="18"> Chicago </td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody1" align="right"> <td class="yspdetailttl" align="left" height="18" width="18%"> Name</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Min</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">FG</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">3Pt</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">FT</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">Off</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Reb</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Ast</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">TO</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Stl</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Blk</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">PF</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">Pts </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Nocioni</td> <td>27</td> <td>3-9</td> <td>1-4</td> <td>3-6</td> <td>1</td> <td>5</td> <td>2</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>10 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> T. Thomas</td> <td>15</td> <td>2-9</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>3-4</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>7 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> B. Wallace</td> <td>30</td> <td>2-4</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>5</td> <td>10</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>4 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> B. Gordon</td> <td>31</td> <td>4-16</td> <td>1-2</td> <td>4-4</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>13 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> K. Hinrich</td> <td>24</td> <td>2-10</td> <td>0-3</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>4 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> C. Duhon</td> <td>7</td> <td>1-1</td> <td>1-1</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Noah</td> <td>6</td> <td>1-1</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> T. Sefolosha</td> <td>10</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Smith</td> <td>15</td> <td>5-12</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>1-1</td> <td>2</td> <td>4</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>11 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> A. Gray</td> <td>0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblbdr3"> <td colspan="13" height="1">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="right"> <td align="left" height="18"> Totals</td> <td>165</td> <td>20-62</td> <td>3-10</td> <td>11-15</td> <td>10</td> <td>34</td> <td>8</td> <td>13</td> <td>5</td> <td>3</td> <td>22</td> <td>54 </td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="left" height="18"> Percentages:</td> <td> </td> <td>.323</td> <td>.300</td> <td>.733</td> <td> </td> <td colspan="7" align="left">Team Rebounds: 9 </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td height="7">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"> <td colspan="13" class="ysptblhdr" height="18"> New York </td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblthbody1" align="right"> <td class="yspdetailttl" align="left" height="18" width="18%"> Name</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Min</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">FG</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">3Pt</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">FT</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">Off</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Reb</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Ast</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">TO</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Stl</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">Blk</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="6%">PF</td> <td class="yspdetailttl" width="8%">Pts </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> Z. Randolph</td> <td>20</td> <td>4-12</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>1-5</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>4</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>9 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> Q. Richardson</td> <td>23</td> <td>1-8</td> <td>0-2</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>4</td> <td>14</td> <td>2</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> E. Curry</td> <td>27</td> <td>7-12</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>7-9</td> <td>3</td> <td>6</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>21 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Crawford</td> <td>30</td> <td>2-7</td> <td>1-4</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>4</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>5 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> S. Marbury</td> <td>26</td> <td>4-7</td> <td>2-3</td> <td>5-8</td> <td>1</td> <td>5</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>15 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> J. Jeffries</td> <td>11</td> <td>1-2</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>1</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> R. Balkman</td> <td>11</td> <td>1-2</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>1-2</td> <td>1</td> <td>3</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>3 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> N. Robinson</td> <td>6</td> <td>1-5</td> <td>0-2</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>2 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1" align="right"> <td align="left"> F. Jones</td> <td>8</td> <td>0-2</td> <td>0-1</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>0 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow2" align="right"> <td align="left"> D. Lee</td> <td>7</td> <td>1-3</td> <td>0-0</td> <td>4-4</td> <td>2</td> <td>5</td> <td>0</td> <td>1</td> <td>0</td> <td>0</td> <td>3</td> <td>6 </td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblbdr3"> <td colspan="13" height="1">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysptblclbg5" align="right"> <td align="left" height="18"> Totals</td> <td>169</td> <td>22-60</td> <td>3-12</td> <td>18-28</td> <td>12</td> <td>41</td> <td>11</td> <td>11</td> <td>7</td> <td>0</td> <td>14</td> <td>65 </td> </tr> <tr align="right"> <td align="left" height="18"> Percentages:</td> <td> </td> <td>.367</td> <td>.250</td> <td>.643</td> <td> </td> <td colspan="7" align="left">Team Rebounds: 10</td></tr></tbody></table>

rockets run them over tonight

tell me why. This prediction business sure is nice, but I don't believe anything I read on the internet unless it fits in with what I know to be true.

and I haven't seen Houston run over anyone this year.

so do tell.

I am thoroughly tired of being on the short end of a team blowing the 20+ pt lead.

fuck you minnesota.

Back