NBA ML dogs 3.26

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML Dogs: 84-145, 36.68%, +20.47 units
Spreads: 175-165-15, 49.3%, +8.88 units

unless I'm on crack...and I don't think I am, I had a very good day. Too bad harrington didn't hit that last 3...and a tad faster.

I don't have anything for tomorrow yet. May take the day off.

offhand, I will sniff out the Jazz, the Rockets, and perhaps the Suns/Grizz under if it's stupid high...depending on the Suns line, I may take the Grizz as DD dogs.

Boston as a dog could be juicy on the ML.

I am hoping like hell the Nuggets win today makes them look good to folks and linesmakers tomorrow...I am a fan of the Pistons with Hunter back in. Call me idiotic, but I think he's a key man off the bench.....as important as Stackhouse is to Dallas.

As usual, I am interested in what you folks who are smarter than I have to say. talk atchya tomorrow.

i wonder how high there gonna set the SA/G St. line since they scored 120 113 last night

the total should be relatively high.....Warriors should dictate pace, right?

Anyway, I can reasonably see 180 or 230. I'm not betting that total, bro.

:shake:

Hunter is a HUGE key for Detroit Red.

They say Rip sat out with flu..I think he needs some rest...and that was part of it..I wouldn't be suprised to see him sit again. Cwebb did get sick during the game as well.

I like DET a lot though in this game..especially if Webber is good to go...

They will just tear this defense apart and Nugs have been on road awhile now.

More thoughts tomorrow.

Red,
I really like the grizz catching 15+ tonight.... Suns not able to score like they did early in the season.. Take a look ??

suns runnin out of gas, i like memphis with the points tonight, although one thing that scares me is that i hope they aren't purposly losing to get the lottery pick.

whats your thoughts on the magic?

They manage to lose to bad teams...this would be a prime example of a time when they ought to win but manage to suck so much that they don't. Magic -2...that's odd. With all the Knicks injuries and illnesses right now...the MAgic were at -2.5 last time at the Garden. Now they're the same number?

what's up with that?

Anyway, I would expect the Magic to win, but they're just as likely to totally shit the bed in my mind.

:shake:

Orlando is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
Orlando is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games
Orlando is 3-11 ATS in its last 14 games on the road
Orlando is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road

and

New York is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
New York is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
New York is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games at home
New York is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
New York is 8-4 SU in its last 12 games at home
New York is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

*shudder*

here's a thought....

The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New York's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New York's last 6 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando's last 5 games when playing New York
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando's last 6 games when playing on the road against New York

....and the Knicks are going to try to concentrate on some defense today....?

Hunter is a HUGE key for Detroit Red.

They say Rip sat out with flu..I think he needs some rest...and that was part of it..I wouldn't be suprised to see him sit again. Cwebb did get sick during the game as well.

I like DET a lot though in this game..especially if Webber is good to go...

They will just tear this defense apart and Nugs have been on road awhile now.

More thoughts tomorrow.

Webber AND Rip have been upgraded to probable.

:smiley_acbe:

suns runnin out of gas, i like memphis with the points tonight, although one thing that scares me is that i hope they aren't purposly losing to get the lottery pick.

I don't think the players are, but with Mike Miller out indefinitely (saw it on Donbest) with his wack knee...the Grizz office might be. I won't be playing this sans Mike Miller.

*shrug*

Yao Ming Over 34 pts+rebs. 1.5 units to win 1.2.

I hate laying that much chalk, but I think Yao has a strong chance of getting 25 to 30 pts, and a double double is almost assured against the Bucks *ahem* interior.

Back