NBA ML dogs 2.6

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 65-114, 36.31%, +6.99 units
Spreads: 110-113-12, 46.81%, +2.02 units

Rockets -4 (-110)

I expect to have more time tomorrow, and I may well have some dog plays to go with this one. Simply, the Rockets play significant defense. The Grizz don't bother. Perhaps I am simply a BIG FAT SQUARE!

When I grabbed this, it was -3.5 at pinny (:angry:), -4 at Greek and Cris, and -4.5 at wsex. I expect this to get longer as the night progresses.

Depending on the number for Milwaukee, I may well take them as a home dog tomorrow. If there's any value at all in the Knicks.....that may be worthwhile too.

'an_horse'

I think that might have some value in it, but do you really think they'll beat the stones in Detroit?

Because they're 1-9 last 10 against Detroit. That 1 was almost 2 years ago.

Boston is 2-21 SU last 23 games.

Big plus for the Boston win.....Al Jefferson is probable..........and 4 of the last 5 wins the Celtics have were on the road...

I have an offer up already for the Knicks...

if anyone likes the Clippers ML in NYK for -120, go get it at matchbook.

I will very likely be playing this one...AND I will likely be playing the Trailblazers. The Suns have a short bench already, and there is some rumormongering of Nash sitting out for a few days to rest that sore shoulder he has.

Of course, they might have been saving him for the Big Game against Portland tomorrow!..........right.

At any rate, I expect significant value in that blazers ML - this would be another one of those crazy flyers...

as much as I respect Believe up there, I won't be on the Celtics ML for less than 20:1, and there's no chance in Hell I'll get that. I will also not be on the Grizz (obviously), though as this line goes up, I could respect the play at better than 2:1...it might just get there.

notably for the knicks tomorrow....

LA Clippers are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games on the road
LA Clippers are 7-17 ATS in their last 24 games on the road
LA Clippers are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games on the road
LA Clippers are 7-17 SU in their last 24 games on the road

New York is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games at home
New York is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
New York is 8-2 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against LA Clippers

satyr, the only bet I have right now is the rockettes.

GL in madison bro....at -1, I cannot blame you for taking that bet...I thought the line would be longer.

Back