NBA ML Dogs 12.18

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 43-63, 40.57%, +11.265 units
spreads: 43-32-5, 53.75%, +23.504 units

Lookin real hard at fading the Knicks today...waiting on the number.

I still like the Warriors and the Sonics....People are hitting the Nets hard right now...waiting on the lines.

on a side note...I'm expecting an extremely competitive game between the colts and bengals tonight. Do consider taking the Bengals ML (I have 160). That Colts defense is a frickin sieve...

yeah, I tried to get the jazz at -6 +106, and it popped offline.

Warriors +240
Supersonics +175

and since some of you are entertained by this, I am currently awaiting the numbing to take effect in my dentist's chair.

wheeeee.....

damnit. comes back at 7.5...

Jazz -8.5 (+110) 2 units

I fully expect another knicks bed shitting this eve....FULLY.

between altitude and last nights OT win with 147pts scored....I want no side in that game. If anything, i'll play the nugs or the under.

:shake:

yeah wallet, I may have eaten the worst of the line, and that sucks, but I honestly expect a DD win against the full complement knicks....not sure what this line should be. Curry and Starbury won't get to score at will tonight, and I just don't see the knicks putting up even 80...and I can easily see them giving up 95 or 100.

or I could be completely wrong.

ML dog record: 38-53 +18.01 units
Spread record 6-4 +1.62 units

Rebearde, props to you on going 4-1 yesterday. Very nice. Didn't think the Wiz/Bullets would pull it out on thee road, but they sure did.

For me today:

Seattle +170

Fading Memphis as Gasol hasn't made much difference in his two games back, playing less that 20 each time. Seattle is on their 4th in 5, which worries me a little. But they really are the better team and they've won 5 of the last 6 at Memphis.

and I'm Utah as well, risking one unit:

Utah -7.5 (-105)

Yeah I totally agree that the Knicks should get blown out here playing shorthanded.

Good luck tonight everyone.:cheers:

Redbearde, good luck with the Warriors play. I'm big on fading the Nets too. The only thing that concerns me with GS though is that they're only 1-8 on the road, including losing their last 7! So I'm personally staying away.

Mac , You got me with the head fake....Seattle is NOT playing there 4th in 5 but 5th in 7 ..12th , 13th , 15th , 17th , 18th...

I know Carmelo is out but are the Nuggets worth a try on homecourt against a team that played yesterday?

Sportsnut, thanks for pointing out the error. You're right, Seattle is on their 5th in 7days. Two days ago at Detroit they were on their 4th in 5.

But Memphis just hasn't been competing lately. The Sonics, although probably tired by now, at least have played well in 2 of the 4 games on this road trip and come up just short, against Milwaukee and Detroit.

Sorry redbearde but I really like the Nets tonight minus the points - just don't see Golden State competing with them at all

Supersav said:
why not take denver red?

No melo, no JR Smith...no Nene...?

Who are the points going to come from? The great scoring duo of Camby and Najera?

I am considering the under.

:down:

redbearde said:
No melo, no JR Smith...no Nene...?

Who are the points going to come from? The great scoring duo of Camby and Najera?

I am considering the under.

:down:

Boykins , Miller capable of 25-30 pt niyes...Diawara and Reggie Evans DD capable...its not like Was plays defense..

...is it likely that Boykins and Miller both have 25-30pt nights, Diawara & Evans both hit DDs....

even with Washington playing their usual, shall we say "passive", defense...I think it's a tall order to find 100 points out of that team.

Anyway, GL tonight Nut.

Wizards/Nuggets Under 209.5 (-110) 2 units

macdamn said:
ML dog record: 38-53 +18.01 units
Spread record 6-4 +1.62 units

Rebearde, props to you on going 4-1 yesterday. Very nice. Didn't think the Wiz/Bullets would pull it out on thee road, but they sure did.

For me today:

Seattle +170

Fading Memphis as Gasol hasn't made much difference in his two games back, playing less that 20 each time. Seattle is on their 4th in 5, which worries me a little. But they really are the better team and they've won 5 of the last 6 at Memphis.

and I'm Utah as well, risking one unit:

Utah -7.5 (-105)

Yeah I totally agree that the Knicks should get blown out here playing shorthanded.

Good luck tonight everyone.:cheers:

KNICKS ARE SHORT-HANDED ??? WHO ??? ROBINSON ???

NO BIG DEAL !!!! SHOULD HAVE NO or LITTLE EFFECT...

KNICKS GET BLOWN REGARDLESS!!!

:blahblah:

Dont disagree red...like that Under but its just as much about what Wash is going to have to deal with..ot road victory..laying chalk..thinking they have an easy win but I still see 7 or 8 guys there who can play...90 out of 100 times they probably lose but there is always that But...they lose 48ppg but gain 36 shots...

BOL to both of us....

arsole, let's use both UPPER and lower case letters please. ALL CAPS hurts.

I think mac wouldn't disagree with you, anyway, but my thinking about the Knicks is that they'll lose with or without the non-sequiters that are the suspended fellows, and without em they'll only have a couple less guys on the bench to give the "quality" starters a breather...

SN, i hear ya bro.

BOL redbearde ,

think you could be in trouble with that U209...212.5 now..an while its seems odd alot of action on DEN over 103 team ...-122now

Think both Utah and Denver OVERS were steamed by someone..

SN I don't believe public/syndacate/knife/God money means much of anything. If I lose, that's fine. I'm expecting less than 100pts each...if I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.

;)

redbearde said:
SN I don't believe public/syndacate/knife/God money means much of anything. If I lose, that's fine. I'm expecting less than 100pts each...if I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.

;)

Not what I am talking about...I look at it as MARKET...dont matter who bets what...its about actual price vs true value...

You know that people see suspensions and think less scoring and you know the totals are way softer due to this...So when they started gapping up to where they should be you thoughts are validated.. I thought 209 sounded like alot till I thought about where this line would be if everyone was there...?? 225 ?? in NY 208 or so...

just pointing out someone realized these lines were low..who did I dont really care...why they moved persay doesnt really matter...but the market has been brought to where it should be IMO...

You know everything I play is based on where it should be versus where it is...there is no 'sharp' community to be fearful off...

Good Luck Red..just clarifying I would never want the public/sharp debate attached to me....

Enjoy and hopefully you are right that these teams struggle..

SportsNut said:
Good Luck Red..just clarifying I would never want the public/sharp debate attached to me....

Oh, okie.

Well, looking like a pretty lousy day for me...
Best i can hope for at this point is 1-1 both ways...grumble grumble grumble...

Just checked the nba scoreboard.. and i am shocked. The wizard coach obviously didnt have his team ready to play..

You never know in sports..

abcs said:
Just checked the nba scoreboard.. and i am shocked. The wizard coach obviously didnt have his team ready to play..

You never know in sports..

last thing I need is an OT.....

:hairout:

wow denver plays phx in 2 nights red.. with a lack of depth that one could be really bad

I think the second half is proving denver has no bench now

Back