NBA ML Dogs 12.14

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs:35-57, 38.04%, +6.965 units
spreads: 38-26-4, 55.88%, +25.634 units

I was hoping to get more. Charlotte opened last night at 143, and I figured folks would be betting it up damn near incessantly. I hate losing the change, but since I'm so SPECTACULAR at predicting line moves, I'm going to go ahead and tag it

Bobcats +140

be sure to wait as it's ASSURED of going up 25-35 cents, now.

I also have

Warriors -4 (+109) 2 units

GL today, folks. Let's continue the winning ways around here.

:smiley_acbe:

driver, your avatar makes my wife say,
THAT'S JUST WRONG
every time she sees it...my sister suggested it should "at least be miss piggy"
I just think it's funny as hell.

Man, Charlotte almost pulled it off last night...let's see if they manage it tonight.

indeed, cakeoff...
beer.gif

...indeed.

redbearde said:
driver, your avatar makes my wife say,
THAT'S JUST WRONG
every time she sees it...my sister suggested it should "at least be miss piggy"
I just think it's funny as hell.

Man, Charlotte almost pulled it off last night...let's see if they manage it tonight.

indeed, cakeoff...
:beer:

...indeed.

LMAO:36_11_6: Gotta give it to Kermit. He's the man. :wacka wacka:

charlotte +140 golden state -4 new orleans +250 and u181 pays 29.24-1 playing this very small

Orlando's been playing crappy recently, and they're dealing with a rotating door of injuries...they will have no guards to deal with Brevin and Raymond...good luck JJ Redick. Welcome to the NBfuckinA.

Orlando got manhandled by a shitty Toronto team IN FLORIDA, and the raptors didn't have Bosh...meanwhile the Bobcats damn near upset the Cavs AGAIN in Cleveland AGAIN. when healthy, Charlotte has a pretty good team...not great like the Suns or Spurs who define their own existence in excellence, but the bobcats are an uppity team which may well beat anyone on the road.

.....grant hill is supposedly going to be resting tomorrow instead of playing. Dwight Howard played 35 minutes tonight. too bad Arroyo didn't play but 28...

Thoughtful comments are always welcome.

redbearde said:
Orlando's been playing crappy recently, and they're dealing with a rotating door of injuries...they will have no guards to deal with Brevin and Raymond...good luck JJ Redick. Welcome to the NBfuckinA.

Orlando got manhandled by a shitty Toronto team IN FLORIDA, and the raptors didn't have Bosh...meanwhile the Bobcats damn near upset the Cavs AGAIN in Cleveland AGAIN. when healthy, Charlotte has a pretty good team...not great like the Suns or Spurs who define their own existence in excellence, but the bobcats are an uppity team which may well beat anyone on the road.

.....grant hill is supposedly going to be resting tomorrow instead of playing. Dwight Howard played 35 minutes tonight. too bad Arroyo didn't play but 28...

Thoughtful comments are always welcome.
on point

I wrote that last night elsewhere...wanted to get some actual talk on the game in around the KERMIE SPANK discussion...

on the other hand, GSW is still going up too.....would be cool to get a middle out of that one....perhaps by gametime.

redbearde said:
on the other hand, GSW is still going up too.....would be cool to get a middle out of that one....perhaps by gametime.
hahaha i was just thinking that too

GL today redbearde. No plays for me today. I saw Charlotte at 142 this morning and was too greedy. Thought maybe it would go up. Instead all it's done is go straight down all day to +106. I think I'll pass at that value. Wishing now I would have taken then at +142, but oh well.

ML Dogs: 36-57, 38.71%, +8.365 units
spreads: 38-27-4, 55.07%, +23.634 units

Warriors had no business winning that game. Too bad they couldn't piece together a decent 3rd or they would have covered easily.

...punks.

angry.gif

Back