NBA ML Dogs 12.11

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML dogs: 32-52, 38.1%, +7.175 units

I'm actually looking at a few MLs today...

SUNS...though I doubt they'll be dogs for long....
Blazers
Grizzlies

spreads: 32-24-3, 54.24%, +16.614 units

Have for 2 units...

Spurs -4 (+117) 2 units
Suns +1.5 (-110) 2 units at Cris

Not sure what's going on with this....but most of the Suns played few minutes last night with the 14th string cleaning up. Only Diaw played more than 30 minutes, and he played 32. Nash played 27, and Amare, 28......and they still had their usual Great Numbers -double doubles for both. Marion only had 9 rebounds and 14 pts in 29 minutes....only.........the boys shouldn't be tired, even in such a shitty situational spot.

Not so confident about the spurs, but I do not foresee two losses in a row...even on the road. Clips get frustration taken out on them tomorrow.

or I could be completely wrong.

'an_horse'

Thanks Killa.

We will see, Throwback. The spurs on a B2B sure supports your position.

Grizzlies +260
Blazers +146

Like the Griz play. On the Magic myself, so your Suns should be a winner;-)

GL Redbeard!

ML dog record: 32-44 +18.42 units
Spread record: 5-4 +0.74 of a unit

So far for Monday:

Portland +153

Red, definitley love that Portland play. The Sixers have lost 7 straight (even if they did compete with the Magic the other day) I just don't think they should be favored until they beat somebody. Randolph should be back for the Blazers tonight and it's already been a successful trip east for them. Even on b2b I think they can actually win 2 in a row for once.

Still deciding on a couple other plays. One is Boston. The road team has won the last 5 between the Celtics and Knicks. Marbury has a hurt wrist for the Knicks, don't know if he's out though. I wish I would have gotten the Celtics when the ML first came out at 143, but now at 122 not sure if there's much value.

Redbearde, what do you think of the Hornets as a home dog? I'm mulling that one over as well.

Good luck.:shake:

I think the hornets need peja and west to be a semblance of a threat...I hadn't even considered em.

love to hear your thoughts....

with You on MEMPHIS.

Although i hate Going Against rested home sides on Three-Game skids

i Just couldnt pass on The number.

Anyway -- Good luck To All!!

'an_horse'

Memphis has definite value IMO. The question becomes when does Jersey break out?

mac, without peja and west I just don't see how the hornets compete....but GL with that.

Mavs/Jazz over 196 (+102) 2units

GL folks! :shake:

Well mainly the angle I was looking at with the Hornets was fading Cleveland on the road. They've lost 4 of their last 5 on road and the one win was a revenge matchup with Atlanta, who had beaten the Cavs earlier in the season. But OTOH the Hornets have lost 7 of 8 and the last two games they didn't compete at all. I think you're right that New Orleans really needs Peja's scoring, so it's probably best to steer clear of betting them until he's back. So I'll stay off this one after all.

Good luck with Memphis bro. I think it's a solid value bet, but I just don't have the stomach for it betting on them right now. :shake:

macdamn dont You dare let That big Fat PUSSY redbeard -- NO e!! -- move You Away From A side.

ehh!!

GO BOSTON And GO NAWLINS!!

'an_horse'

LOL eames. No after further thinking about it, it's probably not such a solid bet. Anything can happen in the NBA of course, but I'd rather not count on a team without it's leading scorer. On top of that Hughes is back so I assume they'll want him to guard Chris Paul at least some of the time. Plus I was noticing that the Cavs have actually won the last seven in this series!

Good luck on your bets eames

'an_horse'

B.A.R. said:
Memphis has definite value IMO. The question becomes when does Jersey break out?

I think Jersey may well not. They play the game like it's a job...not with a passion for it. They have momentary flashes of brilliance like when VC hits a 3pt shot from the top of the key to force OT...but he only seemed to care after getting hosed on a called foul on him and then an uncalled foul against him...

Even when the team shows brilliance, it's against the Suns who simply REFUSE to play defense....Nash put the game on himself and continued hitting shots. Kidd...well, didn't.

It's an incredible lack of focus...they have so much paper talent and they should be trouncing the east...especially that shitass division, but they just don't. They'll certainly win some games, but they're not a reliable cover in my mind at all....occasionally there's value in them as a ML dog, but I can't lay chalk with that lazy bunch of fuckos.

GL tonight BAR. ...I know you make your own good fortunte, but best wishes nonetheless.

:shake:

Boston I like....typically, whichever team is the dog in that jackass series, I'll give it a try. I tend to like having closer to 1.5:1......a quarter less, I'm not so interested.

It's not like I really like one over other......rather it's like which team you take in the vaunted battle that is TEMPLE vs BUFFALO college football....

redbearde said:
I think Jersey may well not. They play the game like it's a job...not with a passion for it. They have momentary flashes of brilliance like when VC hits a 3pt shot from the top of the key to force OT...but he only seemed to care after getting hosed on a called foul on him and then an uncalled foul against him...

Even when the team shows brilliance, it's against the Suns who simply REFUSE to play defense....Nash put the game on himself and continued hitting shots. Kidd...well, didn't.

It's an incredible lack of focus...they have so much paper talent and they should be trouncing the east...especially that shitass division, but they just don't. They'll certainly win some games, but they're not a reliable cover in my mind at all....occasionally there's value in them as a ML dog, but I can't lay chalk with that lazy bunch of fuckos.

GL tonight BAR. ...I know you make your own good fortunte, but best wishes nonetheless.

I agree with alot of that Red...I do think a large part of the problem though IS NJ's talent makeup....there best players are Kidd , Vince , and RJ. Kidd can create but hell we all stand back and watch him shot a long jumper(as you mentioned)....great with penetration though but needs scorers to feed , Vince has played excellent this year IMO and one would wonder if he hadnt played at such a high level where would NJ be...RJ is a solid player he just isnt a star offensive player...he is solid but streaky jumpshooter and great at running the break / open floor(which yo just cant push the ball nless the game dictates it).....Kristic is talented but inconsistent and foul prone..where besides Nenad is there post presence...Collins is a ghost on the floor

They simply have one true scorer in Vince and thats it...great outside shooter or even jump shooter?? They dont have one...Bench...useless...good teams have a second unit who can start....they have two young players with talent in Wright & Williams but with you comes inconsistency. Cliff Robinson was so key to this team cause he gave them quality bench minutes...this team just doesnt have much outside of its 3 stars IMO.. they are just not as good as advertised...

Yo RedBearde, like the your picks, I have most of them as well, as far as dogs look on my point of veiw, I just don't see much. You would almost hate think Jersey is going to let another on slip on them. Boston may be in the best spot but theres not enough evidence their either.
Best position I think is Portland. Other wise just don't look like much.
Like your spread plays though on em as well. Good Luck to us.

Thanks MX...let's do this tonight, bro.

SN, yeah, NJ doesn't really have much post presence, and if any team has sort of a shutdown corner in a defensive player, and VC is limited in a game, there's no one who can step up. Denver has JR Smith now as well as Melo...

even Cleveland has Hughes to go with Lebron.......

Perhaps the problem with the nets really is a lack of talent...but the talent they do have seems to play fairly lackadaisically...though sure, VC is spectacular semi-regularly.

GL tonight bro. Thanks for your thoughts.

eames said:
macdamn dont You dare let That big Fat PUSSY redbeard -- NO e!! -- move You Away From A side.

ehh!!

GO BOSTON And GO NAWLINS!!

That eames knows what he's talkin about...

sorry for talkin you off the hornets, mac...

BAD redbearde...

:spank:

Yes you are a bastard rebearde, LOL.

No like I said it was a good "no play", I don't mind not pulling the trigger sometimes when I'm not too confident. This one just happened to hit. Actually I'm a little more pissed I didn't play the Lakers on Sunday because I had a stronger lean towards them but stayed off. But more than anything this game tonight reinforces my opinion that the Cavs are overrated and are a good fade as a favorite, especially on the road.

I'm perfectly happy to have picked up a unit and a half on the Blazers tonight. Nice hit BTW.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. I'm curious to see what the line will be for the Rockets without T Mac. I still think they can get it done, with the way Yao has been playing. If they're above +150 I'll most likely be on them.

Tmac has not been spectacular this year.....I agree. There may be some excellent ML dogs tomorrow....and I don't like the chalk offerings I've seen so far.

I think we all forgot that while LA is playing well they just caught 5 at home to SA...been dogged to a LAC team twice..while Hou is on the rise fav in Wash ....big number vs Cle at home and most all teams at home....really like Hous minus a small number

My first reaction as well...I was kind expecting PK slight fav but I think it opened 4..

When your catching 5 at home no matter who it is chances are your not going to be road chalk unless its a bottomfeeder..

Glad we agree....GL

ML dogs:33-53, 38.37%, +7.635units

1-1 today, plus just under a half unit. That's nice.

spreads:35-25-3, 55.56%, +21.074 units

3-1 today. VERY nice. Would have been nice to catch the over too, but I I cannot be upset about almost 4.5 unit increase. =)

Back