NBA ML dogs 11.7 macdamn, redbearde, anyone else...

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
ML 10-8, 55.56% +10.37 units
had I bet spreads instead, I'd be at 11-7, +3.3 units

alright, I lied. I'm still in fade Miami mode. I think Seattle matches up well with the Heat...Allen and Lewis can trade shots with Wade, and if Shaq gets comfortable, don't worry, danny fortson can always get in a fight with him...

Both teams are rested, and I figure on a pretty decent shot at a win for seattle. 40-50%. Heat sucked at the beginning of last year, and I don't think that'll be different this year. It'll take the old farts a while to get into game shape.

or I could be completely wrong.

Seattle +220 (Cris)

I like the chalk a lot more today situationally, and of course the lines are crumby now...heh. I'll just stick to this wager today, i think.

Can't blame ya...I watched that Knicks game too..

But you heard their announcers, the guys hang out and just love each other...

Their announcers are so annoying...and why does that one announcer always repeat the other announcers name and talk to him like he's a dumbass?

Good luck today redbearde. I think I'm sitting out today. After 5 straight losses, I'm just going to hang back and wait for the best situations. But if I were playing today, I'd be on Seattle too.

Now tomorrow, I see a bunch I like based on the opening lines. I will most likely be on Phoenix, Dallas, Houston, Utah and possibly even the Knicks.

:shake:

Seabass said:
Their announcers are so annoying...and why does that one announcer always repeat the other announcers name and talk to him like he's a dumbass?

Because the guy IS so much of a dumbass that he forgets his own name.

Macdamn, I totally understand sitting out. This is by far the best offering in my opinion today. Whether it's good for us or not, you'll have to decide.

ML's are out for Wednesday. Just grabbed Phoenix +235 and Dallas +135. The rest I'll wait on.

red, if you dont mind me asking, how much of a unit are you playin on these dogs? or is it "to win" 1 unit per play?

macdamn said:
ML's are out for Wednesday. Just grabbed Phoenix +235 and Dallas +135. The rest I'll wait on.

Ballsy to fade the spurs at home...GL with that. I've heard very little good about Dallas so far this year. And i haven't seen them play. Do tell?

I immediately grabbed Bobcats +195.

Ah, the hapless celtics....

Seattle was up 21-10 at the end of the first.
Seattle was up 85-79 with a couple minutes left.

That last play with the jumpball was stupid horseshit motherfucking assplay.

down by 1, they don't even get a shot off. Then on the jump ball, they call a foul and send Wade to the line.

fuckers.

feeling very fucking burned. Very Angry.

:moose:

ML 10-9, 52.63% +9.37 units
had I bet spreads instead, I'd be at 12-7, +4.3 units

as mentioned above, I already have:

Bobcats +195

I now add:

Suns +235

seriously considering

Pistons
Mavericks (macdamn suggestion)

Due to lack of value or my perceived complete lack of a chance...
not at all considering

Pacers
76ers
Supersonics
Jazz
Rockets
Knicks

Good shit coming for you tomorrow Red...no doubt..bummer tonight with Sonics..should have won that one.

I think you get real healthy tomorrow.

hope so. it's not that the season's bad so far by any means...just on a couple days of shit.

tomorrow should get much better. ...the offerings sure smell better.

Back