NBA ML Dogs 11.28

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
season: 22-33, 40%, +5.595 units

Don't see much I like yet for ML dogs tomorrow.

I do like SacK at home hosting the Clippers. Both Artest and Kaman still have sore pussies, and perhaps one comes back....dunno. Anyone have any news on that?

Here's something from the preview floating around...The Kings (7-5) are looking to defeat the Clippers for the 14th straight time overall and the 17th time in a row at home. Now, I'm not so sure that 17 games ago is of interest, but the Kings winning the last 14 in a row against the Clips is a telling trend in my mind...

At any rate, these guys on THIS year's team have gone 0-5 (0-4 ats) on the road so far. Sack is 5-2 (4-3 ats) at home. Kevin Martin's hip pocket shot is still inexplicably falling an inordinate amount, and I've been impressed with how terrifying these guys have been at home. Only the Warriors have been scarier.

At any rate, I think LAC faces a similar game as to what the hit in Denver. I think SacK with Artest might be an even tougher defense (not so sure whithout him, but it should be enough), and perhaps I am on crack, but tomorrow I'm taking

Kings -7 (+100)

with all those games tomorrow, I should be seeing one I like once the lines come out. We shall see.

ML dog record: 21-35 +0.22 units

For Tuesday:

Charlotte +270
Toronto +167

With Charlotte, I think the odds are just a little too high on a team like the Nets that have lost 5 in a row. I know it's good spot for a bounceback game for the Nets but I'll take a shot that Charlotte can hang in and pull it off.
New Orleans has been shooting horridly lately and if Peja doesn't play again tonight will have a hard time turning that around. Toronto hasn't won a road game yet but I think this is a decent spot for them to pick up that first road win as they've been playing better lately.

I also may play Portland if they get above +130 for whatever reason. But at +115 I may as well pass.

GL redbearde. That Kings play looks solid.:shake:

Mac ~

Actually its a pretty decent play on Char. If you approach it like this they only have cover ATS that was not a SU win. So if they cover the points its likely the win SU...

Toronto is the best ML dog IMO..No Peja and No West factored in with Tor attempting to play Defense...

I like both Mac for sure. I hope Cats win..hehe

Red, Kings sem like the ideal play. GL. Nice shit not forcing a ML today if its not their in your own eyes.

i Am reading That ARTEST WILL play while KAMAN will NOT.

For what its worth.

Good luck with Tonights session hombre.

'an_horse'

I like the Sac play as well. Miller should be back tonight as well to provide some more depth in the post. I've been watching Kevin Martin play since high school. He has had that "hip pocket shot" as you called it his whole life. He gets its to the right spot by the time he releases the ball which is all that matters. I compare it to Jim Furyk in golf. It doesn't look good throughout the motion, but at the release point (contact point in golf) its at the correct position. Martin is showing this year that he can be a bigtime scorer.

Good Luck!!:cheers:

Adding:

Minnesota +360

Sportnut pretty much convinced me that this was a solid play. I agree that the books are overcompensating for the 4 in 5 factor for the T-Wolves to the point where this line is a few points high. Another trend you gotta like is that Minnesota is 4-0 SU the last 4 times they've played at Houston. So they're no stranger to winning there the last few seasons.

:shake:

Donbest

is suggesting Peja and West are both going to be out tonight.

Hell, I'll take a shot at the Raptors...the more I look, the more it looks like a great spot....and the Bobkitties are up to 290. Might get 3:1, but I'm not waiting.

I've been asleep all day, hence my lack of interaction, but I thank you guys for your comments.

NICE TO SE YOU AGAIN, EAMES.

Jeez, Cassell is questionable too. I really like SacK tonight.

Kings are -5 now. Good thing I got that line early...

BAR, I just hadn't seen any yet. Often they inflate or deflate the MLs in relation to the pts. Pinny especially let's them flow independantly of each other, and sometimes there are just some assinine numbers.

Twolves. GOOD LUCK with that, but I'm not thinking they have much shot at all against a rested rockets bunch. Maybe a spread play would be something for me to consider.....but I hate betting on a Minny game. If anything, I'm inclined to give the Grizz a try at over 4:1. I won't, but I'm inclined to...

Bobcats +290
Raptors +170

Stewart20 said:
I like the Sac play as well. Miller should be back tonight as well to provide some more depth in the post. I've been watching Kevin Martin play since high school. He has had that "hip pocket shot" as you called it his whole life. He gets its to the right spot by the time he releases the ball which is all that matters. I compare it to Jim Furyk in golf. It doesn't look good throughout the motion, but at the release point (contact point in golf) its at the correct position. Martin is showing this year that he can be a bigtime scorer.

Good Luck!!:cheers:

I never saw Western Carolina while he was there....though I live pretty damn close to Asheville...too bad, really. I think of it kinda like Marion. If he can hit shots doing it, then it doesn't matter how he shoots........though I think if Martin gets his hands and arms into the right place on release, then he's a step up on Marion. heh.

Well.....THAT Went well.

2-0, +4.6 units on the day.

season: 24-33, 42.11% +10.195 units

Sack spread still pending.

Thanks bro. Sack finally has a decent lead at 59-49.

But they've actually been rebounding this half....

FINALLY. The Clippers went cold, the Kings hit some FTs, and the final was 93-80.

And I've FINALLY gotten up to 50%.

spreads: 15-13-2, +3.224 units.

Yes. Positive juice is that important. no, they're not all posted, especially the early losses that had me sub 40%, but I figured no one would mind me claiming a shitload of losses.

I've been on quite the winning run for the last 5 days...that's very nice after a long shitty stretch before that...

Back