NBA ML Dogs 11.26

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
season: 21-33, 38.89%, +3.965 units

No ML plays today. So much not any. I don't like the spots for anyone. Kamen is out (one could argue that this actually HELPS the Clips), the NETS have sucked ass on this road trip(starters got benched in the 4Q at Phoenix),Portland is.....well................Zach Randolph, and the Spurs have been playing incredibly well on the road while the Sonics don't seem to know what defense is. Also....Anyone think the Spurs lose 2 in a row?

CONSEQUENTLY. I am on much road chalk this eve. Since I sell points, these might look odd to you.

Nuggets -6 (+115)
Spurs -5.5 (+119)
Suns -7 (+115)
Lakers -5.5 (+116)

Since I have hit an incredible spread record of 39.13% and lost a wee bit of money on spreads this year (but 2.5 units so it COULD be MUCH much worse), you might do VERY well to TAKE THE POINTS this eve.

Good Luck tonight, and I hope you all win some serious fucking money.

Oh Seabass....maybe you missed the part about me having a SUB 40% record in spreads.....

9-12-2

no tailing. Do the math yourself, and you might come to the same conclusion, but no tailing the moronic loser redbearde.

=)

I also like the favs tonight. Looks like a solid card for ya. Hope the dogs loose their teeth tonight. Keep grinding along.

tripled posted tha samething.

good health tonight i will be against u on 2, good luck tha others

redbearde said:
Oh Seabass....maybe you missed the part about me having a SUB 40% record in spreads.....

9-12-2

no tailing. Do the math yourself, and you might come to the same conclusion, but no tailing the moronic loser redbearde.

=)

Hahaha, bad choice of words, I guess. Wasn't planning on tailing blindly...just liked the sounds of it and was ready to look for more.

For the record, I didnt end up making the play. Giants game took most of the gambler out of me.

put it back into me.

I had the titans ML.....went 2-2, and if SF hadn't moosed me, it would be even better.

not complaining tho...24pts in 10 minutes is a GIFT. crazy.

well...........THAT went well.

I think my favorite part was the last 6 seconds where the Nets had like 4 shots including a layup and tip in that all turned into laydowns and tip-outs.

4-0 today. +4.65 units. I'm back up a lil bit.....

:smiley_acbe:

13-12-2, now.......not that you should believe that since I haven't really posted anything. but 48.15% sure looks a lot better than 39% in my spreadsheet.

'an_horse'

yeah I triple posted earlier for some reason and had to delete them. Anyways nice hit tonight. The dogs got their teeth knocked out. Favs covering easily... Congrats.

Thanks guys, I'd feel like a winner if I'd just layed off....winning all 4 faves is stupid lucky. Especially the Kobes......by all rights I should have lost that one.

renew orleans said:
Great day redbearde. I wouldn't ever be able to do that. Impressive

Don't sell yourself short. If you lose and lose and lose like I did, eventually you can get really lucky too!

:cheers:

Back