NBA ML dogs 1.30

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Yesterday blew. nice to catch that lucky over in washington...

okay. Bulls won the first of a home and home. Of COURSE that means that the Twolves will win the next one....

I would be the Bulls, normally, here on the ML, but since I'm not going to bet another fucking twolves game until the bile stops coming up from last night (which will be quite a while, I hope), the Bulls will be slaughtering Minny at home, today.

I've been eyeing this one since the Cavs won at LA. and I don't believe this Jive about teams catching up with Portland's offense. IF that was true, then the Hawks wouldn't have given up a DD lead in the last few minutes of that game. This trailblazers team is fucking POISED for a bunch of kids, man.

I really like watching em play.

and then of course there's the "BAR bet it" vote of confidence...

Portland -2.5 (-110)

I'm sitting here aghast at the line moves in south FL and Toronto.

Heat +16.....I mean, aside from last game (wherein the Celtics played the best defense in DECADES without KG), Miami's been competitive in a LOT of recent games.

Now, I don't mean to say that the Heat will win SU. Not at all. But consider...

Orlando doesn't have the quick slash to the basket that is Rondo. They barely have a PG in Arroyo. and even when Orlando has had a huge lead (20pts or so), they STILL have a tendency to let the other team back in.

oh.

:36_11_6:

no Wade. no Haslem.

on top of the already full laundry list of injuries...

:36_11_6:

still. 16 is a huge number. gotta think on it...

Caron Butler did not travel to Toronto.

I'm thinking the Raptors won't have the same scoring trouble they had last night (oh yes, they had a lot of trouble hitting open jumpers believe it or not).

hmm..

Joe Smith didn't travel to Minny.

looks like the Bulls will have last night's crew again..

Milwaukee @ Philly...

mrs.redbearde likes the over in this one. might play it.

not sure milwaukee can play as poorly as they did last night.....again......

She also likes the New Orleans/GSW Under and the Knicks/Jazz Under.

bout the only thing I like left on the card is the Clippers as a dog...not sure how far up that one can go, but the Hawks have GOT to be heartbroken after that loss in Portland.

smart move on the heat Red.....

cancers davis and blount aren't players u want to rest your money on

like the TB play (got -2.5 also)....but then again BAR likes it so isn't it a no-brainer?!?! ;)

good lord, your wife is into wagering? lucky man

have you looked at the Bobcats ML? I'm playing them with the points, considering them on ml too..

gl tonight

i've looked a bit at charlotte, but unfortunately I think the kings are damned good at home...

not sure I want to fade em.

I do think 3:1 is pretty good there.

The clippers...do they have maggette or kaman in tonight?

I haven't heard. I've been in the mtns today with spotty internet access.

line move indicates they're out.

but this flu going around seems to keep guys out 1 game, so don't be too surprised to see maggette.

kaman...no idea. that shin could be a problem for a while......

i really like the hawks tonight after an embarrassing performance in phoenix. I can't lay money on a banged up clippers team but am really curious at your clippers play. Took the hawks 1H hopefully we both can hit.

clippers sure tried to give it away there at the end...

mrs.redbearde went 1 ad 2 tonight...damn near got that Hornets/Warriors Under 217.5......busted with 13 seconds left, and the warriors dribbled it out.

oh well.

Back