NBA ML dogs 1/26

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
Clippers +145

I like this one without the injury issues, but with Gasol possibly out with a tight back, that's a 20/10 guy they could be missing. If he does play, he may not be 100%, and that'd be damn near better than if he sits out.

In any case, I think Grizz will have an impossible time trying to contain Kaman, and with the Clippers winning the last 4 meetings SU, I'm pretty confident that getting the Clips at +145 is decent value.

Not sure they should be favored - they are the clippers on the road, after all, but I like my shot here.

LA Clippers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing Memphis
LA Clippers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing Memphis
LA Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Memphis

Clippers are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games playing on 0 days rest.
Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.
Clippers are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 Saturday games.

Grizzlies are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 home games.
Grizzlies are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 0 days rest.
Grizzlies are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as a home favorite of 0.5-4.5.

Road team is 11-5-1 ATS in the last 17 meetings.

Thinking of Clips ML myself. Clips won already this season in Memphis, when Cassel and Gasol both sat out. Cassel is back and Gassol is ?
Clips can take this one, but the ML is a bit low, hope it will be a bit higher...

like the clips too. hoping gasol is in and the number moves in our favor. any thoughts on n.o. hard to play against the spurs but seems like there is value. curious how you see it...

I'm seriously considering the Hornets, but if I play them, it'll be just before gametime. I want to have all the time I can allow for folks to bet the Spurs. And that means waiting for the end of the Pacers/Heat game.

Don't see the Hornets winning this one. Spurs will win I believe, still have small dubts about the line...

thanks red, agree about the timing. going back and forth on this one as the spurs are a handful on thier homecourt. may hedge ml with some ats as much more lkley to get the cover, win will be tough (obviously).

Back