NBA Injuries & Issues for TNT Thursday

redbearde

Pretty much a regular
first off...

this trade involving Kidd...it won't happen. the Blazrs would be galactically stupid to give up up all that for just devin harris. so don't swallow that stupid-ass pill. The Mavs and Nets have obviously not discussed this with the Blazers.

Cavs opened at -3.5, and that pisses me off. I wanted to be on the sonics today, but at less than 2:1, that's dogshit. fuckers.

Carmelo Anthony has kept up this crap about, "I'll try to play next time", and then when he gets on the court to test it, his ankle doesn't allow him to move laterally and he doesn't play.

He missed yesterday's win over the Grizz.

Chris Duhon played in the Bull's epic loss to the t'wolves yesterday.

Yes. Timberwolves scored 8. EIGHT. points in the 1st Q, and managed to win the game by a substantial number.

Chicago, you suck.

Andrea Barnagni continues to be bizarre and inconsistent. He had a good game yesterday with 19pts, 2 rebs, 3 assists, and a block. Expect him to trip over his own dick next game.

Brevin Knight took one HELL of an elbow last night. It probably shouldn't sideline him from any games, but keep an eye out.

Aaron Williams left in the 4th with an irritating hand/wrist injury.

the clippers are down to 6 healthy players.

Lebron James twisted his ankle and hurt his wrist before getting motivated in the 4th.

keep an eye out because after the adrenaline settles down and the ankle cools off, he may not be able to walk today.

or he could be fine.

....................judging by that Cavs -3.5 line, I'd be real scared as a cavs backer about whether or not James will play tonight.

good stuff Red

WEEI quoted Rivers saying KG is out tonite...and he thought he'd be iffy against Clev on Tuesday as well

Maggette apparently felt REALLY bad yesterday, and I really think playing the clips going forward would be quite a crapshoot...

friday should be an entertaining day in the association.

Red, any idea if Mighty Mouse will play for the Spurs tonight? Can't understand this total movement even if he was playing..

John Salmons left last game at halftime because his wife had some complications with his pregnancy. Apparently, she's fine, but keep an eye out for his status for the next game..

Lol, I meant Stoudamire. Spurs are 5-0 u/o with Parker out this season, so I'm very much surprised line moved 3 points up.

Thx for info on Damon Stoudamire.:)

I haven't find anything myself either, but as the line started climbing I assumed he might be playing. Anyway, I'll bite on under regardless.

BOL tonight.:cheers:

he may well play, but he's unfamiliar with the Spurs offense (aside from 'feed timmy'), and I wouldn't count on him in any event.

Lebron James is officially questionable for tonight. If he can get sufficiently warmed up, expect him to play.

I can only assume this line move down to Cavs -2.5 means someone thinks he's out.

Back