**NBA In Game***

Refs allowing Magic to literally draw blood defensively. That and Pelicans shooting 20% at the line make this cover look impossible.

when he and Asik mesh(hopefully) and Tyreke and EG and Drue as well....and Ryan A if healthy

CAN Monty figure this thing out and get them buying in?

What yall think? This forum knows way way more than me

when he and Asik mesh(hopefully) and Tyreke and EG and Drue as well....and Ryan A if healthy

is monty a good coach?

:rofl: at Reggie Miller (i think). They say "Pop looks Sean Connery from the 007 days". Reggie than goes "Yeah the latter 007 Days. Dr. No." Fucking shit head that was the 1st 007 movie

Its known that i am not a big Monty fan, however i will give him the benifit the doubt with a healthy and not all rookies of a team...but only 1 month i will give him....

Asik will act as a bandaid for Monte's defensive shortcomings.

The fact that they push the ball and get into their sets is a huge improvement.

The talent on this team is insane and look at the shots tonight. +17 more shots but shot 49% from the FT line. They shoot 77% like last year and this was a 25-30 point game.

Tyreke is arguably the best player in the league at taking the ball to the rim when you know it's coming... and he still succeeds.

Really like this team. Think both the Mavs/Pelicans break into the top 4 in the west.

is monty a good coach?
IDK man...I caught up with the radio guy around town here...he had coached D-1 for 17 years. He says Monty can coach....he is better qualifiied than I am to answer the question honestly.

what you think?

Asik will act as a bandaid for Monte's defensive shortcomings.

The fact that they push the ball and get into their sets is a huge improvement.

The talent on this team is insane and look at the shots tonight. +17 more shots but shot 49% from the FT line. They shoot 77% like last year and this was a 25-30 point game.

Tyreke is arguably the best player in the league at taking the ball to the rim when you know it's coming... and he still succeeds.

Really like this team. Think both the Mavs/Pelicans break into the top 4 in the west.

Good info...he must have learned the push it from another coach,,, because he would never do that on his own...

IDK man...I caught up with the radio guy around town here...he had coached D-1 for 17 years. He says Monty can coach....he is better qualifiied than I am to answer the question honestly.

what you think?

Look he is an nba coach, so he gets credit for that.... most coaches need to be in the right situation,,, good teams make a good coach but does a good coach make a good team?? very few do..... .. his style may or may not be a fit for this team...

Its so weird that Dwight is a prick. Before all the drama over the past 3 years happened, I had met Dwight numerous times in Florida. He lived about 1 minute from me. I had never met a nicer athlete ever. Was a super nice guy and down to earth.

Kobe and Boozer are just not effective NBA players anymore. Kobe is the man, don't get me wrong... but this line would be 10 without him and he's not worth the 3 points.

Look he is an nba coach, so he gets credit for that.... most coaches need to be in the right situation,,, good teams make a good coach but does a good coach make a good team?? very few do..... .. his style may or may not be a fit for this team...

Monty's style works perfectly for having players like Tyreke who loves isolation and taking his time and for having slow Asik. They will run sets off rebounds/makes but run off turnovers/blocks.

He shouldn't have been the coach for AD in his first few years because the team should have focused on getting out in transition and letting AD run.... but AD's so good that he can play in any system and his #s are proving that.

ok now I know the rotation for rockets.. kostas in for terrance and Donatas in for ariza.... still can't believe they are going to run with terry as their backup pg...

there will be rondo to rockets and lakers rumors all year...

Back