***NBA In-Game Thread****

AD has more turnovers than Fgs, lol. man wish I would have faded these bums. They so going home early.

Lakers one of the worst 1 seeds you're gonna see since the 14/15 Atlanta Hawks.

AD soft and LeDisney can only carry them so far.

Lakers one of the worst 1 seeds you're gonna see since the 14/15 Atlanta Hawks.

AD soft and LeDisney can only carry them so far.

They built so freaking poorly. You need to put shooters round bron, not the crap they have.

Cramps will put them on his back but they're no championship team.

I’m really not sure they could beat Portland in a best of 7. Although they were pathetic at end of Game today. Houston will clobber them if they meet up.

Spurs going to melt this away in the 4th Quarter...short rotation. Might take a stab on the Pelicans live

That redic 1st qrtr gonna make the under tough but last live number I saw was only 4-5 points above, so not out of question. Hopefully with the big lead everyone just cruises in 2nd.

Lol Lakers gonna lose to Nuggets 2nd unit in a game they’re trying to win

So nugs sat all their starters in 4th and it still came down to the final seconds? I know I keep saying it but I just don’t see Lakers lasting very long!! I could see suns or Portland beating them.

So nugs sat all their starters in 4th and it still came down to the final seconds? I know I keep saying it but I just don’t see Lakers lasting very long!! I could see suns or Portland beating them.

I’m guessing a lot of people will think that. But no way I’m going to bet LeBron to lose R1

I’m guessing a lot of people will think that. But no way I’m going to bet LeBron to lose R1

I don’t think I’d take suns but I’d think very hard bout blazers. I’m sure I would at the very least bet them a few games of the series. It def go 6 or 7 imo.

Can we trust spurs in a must win vs Houston sitting guys and with nothing to play for? I just don’t like that spurs team much.

Back