nba here on out

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
this is gonna be the thread im gonna use for the remainder of the regular season in the nba. i dont play too many games and im not a fan of clutter. so i think a single thread would do best.

3/27

the first thing i noticed when i looked at todays card last night was that the cavs were only -1 at indy. i thought this strange b/c the bulls opened at -2 at indy. IMO the cavs are at least a pt or two better than the bulls on neutral.

then there is teh situational aspect to this game. the one that most people are probably aware of and probably why the sharps moved indy's line down against the bulls was that indy is currently the 9 seed in the east and right on the heels of the nets for the 8 seed. however, the cavs are also in a bit of a situational spot themselves. they reside currently as the 2 seed in the east and are 3 games back of the conference leading pistons. this is the first game of a five game road trip for the cavs and a game they almost surely need if they want that top spot like lebron has talked of.

now to get into some trends and angles to support the play.

Cleveland is 10-2 ATS when playing against a team with a losing record since the AS break.

Indy is 3-7 ATS when playing against a team with a winning record since the AS break.

basically a lot of angles and trends are pro cleveland and the opposite for the pacers tonight.

i really dont care that the public likes the cavs tonight at this price. i think you would be nuts to think the pacers at +2 has value. as there is no way in hell i walk up to the counter and say i want the pacers +2 tonight.

last but not least the favorite in this series is 8-0-2 ats last ten meetings.

3* cavs -2 -120

Last edited:
those goofs at the other site are trying to get cute and are picking indy comparing it to occurrences where they bet a small road fav and lost money on them.

if i lose to these goofs then i will have no other option but to ... give you the rest of my plays free of charge.

;)

i dont know whats better winning the 3* play or those goofs at the other site trying to get cute losing. well shit how bout both :cheers:

what you got for tomorrow Brewer?

shitty half point in the dallas total turn my day upside down.:hairout: ..i'm lost right now:drinking: ...leaning houston

taking 6 with indy looks a bit too easy to me. everybody should think the 9 seed chasing the 8 seed getting 6 looks good but indy is dead IMO.

it appears i missed the boat on miami tonight. i saw value in taking 4. but 2.5? ill think ill pass on that now. i also dont like siding with a public dog. although the situation is rather good for miami.

i have a weird feeling boston wins tonight so im not playing orlando.

all in all im scared to make a play because the public is on almost every game i like. call me pussy if you'd like but im passing today. gl to all those who flirt with what i see as disaster tonight.

just got back in (job) and i couldnt be happier i passed today (i would have had a negative day).

sometimes the best bet is a bet not made.

3/29

today is the day the chicago bulls began what is to be the last 10 games remaining on their schedule. they currently sit a game back of cleveland for the 2 spot in the east.

one of the bulls goals coming into this season was not lose 10 games at home this year. currently they have 9.

another goal was to play their best basketball against those teams in their division. that has also shown to be true this year as the bulls are 10-3 ATS vs their division.

the UC is going to be electric tonight. this game has been talked about in the city for all of two days.

you could easily make the arguement that the bulls dont have near the talent that detroit or cleveland possess but so what. there is no team in the league IMO that plays better with what they have then chicago. they leave it on the floor every night, especially in front of the home crowd.

we play our best defense at home and this game will be no different.

call it bulls 95 detroit 86

i couldnt find tickets so im gonna have to continue with my daily routine and go to work. :(

3* chicago -3.5 -115

Last edited:
I like it Brewers, I'm thinking the line is most likely going to go down though so I'm gonna wait. I'm hoping Webber and Prince are declared in, even if they are declared out, I don't see the line moving more than a point from there. Hoping to get 3, possibly 2.5(wishful thinking)?? Like it either way though, GL tonight

jsut got back to witness that collaspe of the bulls.

im on ...

1* GS +5 -120

the full game total was 226 last i looked prior to tip. here i am getting 254. i will take my chances.

1* U 114 2H -110 GS/Pho

hit the final two plays of the night after that :moose: at the UC.

2-1 -1.45*

Last edited:
Back