NBA Game of the Year Part 3(Wed NBA)

bombs away. just hammered the stons... good luck to us. btw, loved the fact that the spurs had a blowout 25 point win last nite. :36_7_2:

I cant afford this bet. I put my money on Boston. I dont know why no one is loading Boston???? Boo-hoo Boston lost like 18 i a row. Bucks are 3-19 in 07. No Redd again. Plus Charlie V hurt his ankle tonight. Boston truly deserves to be kicked outta the league if they cant beat a bunch of scrubs.

Oh yea GL on Detroit.

GL tonight fellas..

Not nervous....lets get this done. I prolly will not be back until late-late tonight...may sneak in for a few minutes around3..we'll see..if not

GL...and SEMCON baby!

i gotta disagree with several points...

all-star week is never somethin you have to "conserve your energy for"...these guys play like 15 minutes each and basically it's a nice time with some fun and relaxation mixed in. Their "energy" on the court is even hedged as nobody really plays any defense until the last 2-3 minutes of the game anyways...San Antonio got plenty of rest after the blowout in NJ, you might have wanted the Spurs to win...but not in that fashion...right now, we're gettin +160 or better money that the Spurs will finish their rodeo trip .500 or better...that's somthing that is hard to ignore here. This game has as much meaning as ANY regular season game will for the rest of the Season for the Spurs. They showed some positive signs recently in a few road blowouts, conserved plenty of energy when they coasted the second halves...and their players have several days off to recover from a hard fought game tonight...You do NOT wana go into your break having dropped to .375 on your most successfull annual road trip of the season. ESPECIALLY to the Stons, that being said...this game is a toss up...the Stons are playing REALLY well right now...any kinda points with the situation the Spurs are in is value however...

i will be on the spurs my friend, BOL...(not really tho)...lol
but you got more on this than i do..soo if one of us had to lose, naaaa...i'd still rather win...lol, at least i'm honest

Now does the Cap'n take -3 @ -115 orrrrrrrrr -3.5 @ -105

this is the only time in my young life juice has affected me..considering the amount i'm aboooot to throw on it lol

BAR, i might have to toss a little on this if your that passionate about the game....gl tonite

i gotta disagree with several points...

all-star week is never somethin you have to "conserve your energy for"...these guys play like 15 minutes each and basically it's a nice time with some fun and relaxation mixed in. Their "energy" on the court is even hedged as nobody really plays any defense until the last 2-3 minutes of the game anyways...San Antonio got plenty of rest after the blowout in NJ, you might have wanted the Spurs to win...but not in that fashion...right now, we're gettin +160 or better money that the Spurs will finish their rodeo trip .500 or better...that's somthing that is hard to ignore here. This game has as much meaning as ANY regular season game will for the rest of the Season for the Spurs. They showed some positive signs recently in a few road blowouts, conserved plenty of energy when they coasted the second halves...and their players have several days off to recover from a hard fought game tonight...You do NOT wana go into your break having dropped to .375 on your most successfull annual road trip of the season. ESPECIALLY to the Stons, that being said...this game is a toss up...the Stons are playing REALLY well right now...any kinda points with the situation the Spurs are in is value however...

i will be on the spurs my friend, BOL...(not really tho)...lol
but you got more on this than i do..soo if one of us had to lose, naaaa...i'd still rather win...lol, at least i'm honest

LOL..I feel ya...win is a win.

No value in Spurs at 3.maybe at 6 or so..IMO

I would never bet anyteam on last game of 8 game road trip

Yes they got rest last night, but its still a B2B

Its not the all-star game..its the parties!..and this year its in the mecca of the US to us..lol...add committments..family time...all star weekend is extremely tiring

GL my man:cheers:

Now does the Cap'n take -3 @ -115 orrrrrrrrr -3.5 @ -105

this is the only time in my young life juice has affected me..considering the amount i'm aboooot to throw on it lol

Gavin,

For years I would say, especially on a big play, to get best line even with bad juice. I lean more towards the other theory now but am open to either way.

DET FT shooting is great...so I doubt anything under 5 comes into play tonight.

lmao you think tim duncan or any of those losers on the spurs party??

My guess is the only one who will be out at the clubs is parker and thats only becuz he doesnt want his slutty girl to be running off with other celebs

lmao you think tim duncan or any of those losers on the spurs party??

My guess is the only one who will be out at the clubs is parker and thats only becuz he doesnt want his slutty girl to be running off with other celebs
I understand that...thats a general statement. Time and committments man. Its a burden. Remember thats a side note to play. The actual situation and the matchup dictates a play on Det...a big one at that.

Barmee, Hile, DuY!..others..apreciate it..lets get the job done tonight.

i know man, i was just sayin the spurs are the last team in the nba who would enjoy vegas. I think Parker will have his way with chauncy tonight.. If manu scores 25+ they win su.. otherwise it could get rowdy.

G luck

i know man, i was just sayin the spurs are the last team in the nba who would enjoy vegas. I think Parker will have his way with chauncy tonight.. If manu scores 25+ they win su.. otherwise it could get rowdy.

G luck

DET will make sure Lindsey is on Parker for at least 10-12 minutes...that will be huge..Parker was the Spurs offense last year at Palace..even tho they lost. Hunter, as someone on TNT said recently, is one of the best 5 on ball defenders ever...and at his ripe old age...he is still damn good.:cheers:

BTW--The beauty of tonight is I will not see a second opf this game....wake up a winner :)

beLIEve

7.5(my max on earlier plays) at 4.5

so basically I would say I would bet up to 85 perecnt on those plays..I would prolly do 8-9....10 is just sexy at 3!

I made the Pistons -5.5. I think it's a fair line given how these teams have been playing, and having an older team like San Antonio at the end of a trip. I played Det -3.5

Good luck BAR.

I think this line is as fair as you can get. I'd probably say 5 is the "right" line for this situation, but that is too many to give to a very public Spurs team. No line analysis needed for this play...

lost a big bet here myself...

just wasn't their night...

I lucked out and hit a 3 team college parlay though, so even with this loss, I still made money tonight...

I can't complain...

One of those games..only watched a bit of it....never thought SA would have more energy....thats the NBA..SOME NIGHTS THE TEAM YOU BET on will shoot 30 percent.

The good news is..outta Tuesday and Wed I only lost 3.5 units...winning both games against Bulls..

Either way....take em how they come..congrats to spurs backers

Rough one B.A.R......
And to think I just put $600 down on the Pistons at 10-1 to win it all....
This shit scares me tonight.
They look like they are not even in the same league as a Western Conf. power!!!!!
Hope they make it throught the East so I will have a freeroll opp.

Good Luck

Rough one B.A.R......
And to think I just put $600 down on the Pistons at 10-1 to win it all....
This shit scares me tonight.
They look like they are not even in the same league as a Western Conf. power!!!!!
Hope they make it throught the East so I will have a freeroll opp.

Good Luck

I can't see the Pistons being a serious contender to win anything with Chris Webber as the starting center. As you saw tonight, any big man with a pulse will abuse him on the offensive end & the boards (Francisco Elson having his best game of the year with 12Pts & 18Rebs).

Nice hit on the Bobcats, cashed that one myself.

You took a good shot with the Pistons, gotta bet money to win money.

Back