NBA Friday

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

I don't know why Dallas and Phoenix decided to suck offensivly last night, nor do i understand why Phoenix decided to try and play a little defense for the first time this season...lol, but seein as how a slower pace didnt really work out for the Suns in the end and NY's lack of defensive strength...I expect a shootout tonight. The only concern is a blowout, but a few of the smarter people I know expect a fairly close game through and through...I feel NY competes offensivly and would have taken the points had the Suns pulled out the victory against Dallas last night. However I am on the over tonight, and i'm using a double down method on Phoenix overs for back to backs this season.

Phoenix/NY OVER 219 (1100 to win 1000)

I Had A Feelin That O Was Not Going To Hit Last Night. They Were At Combined 60 By The First But Obviously Even With Ot Didn't Happen. Took Mavs -1.5. Lucked Out.

taking a chance with the FUCKS tonight...

they have been playin serious ball recently and havent seen Cleveland since they were swept in last season's 06 contests...Milwaukie's last 5 contests are winning st8 up by an average of 15 points per...these are not weak teams they're beating either...this line has me baffled...I expect a hard fought contest...of course i see value in catching 6 points!

Milwaukie +6 (330 to win 300)

what a shitty night...last two days are turning into a very costly time to get aggressive! 0-3 (-1980)

if ithelps, its been a rough week for me as well...lets bounce back...

Got reamed on the LAL. Took a teaz on the FUCKS and made it with +13. Not a good night overall. Take the LAL on NYeve.

Back