NBA Friday

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Gotta be short and sweet tonight. Honestly thought I would have more time but hectic day and unforseen events. Need to get out and have a couple of giner ales and relax..

I do like the Hawks. I think its a must game for them .Killa makes awesome points the other way and I can agree with those. I will just not play it. I respect his opinion too much.

Heres plays..all one unit..cept Suns..which is 2 units

Cha +6.5 -102
Hou +8 +100
Phoe -11 -101 (2 units)

GL all...prolly last plays till mid next week. We'll see.

Everyone have a happy and safe Holiday weekend:smiley_acbe:

BTW....metsrp86..nice work last night my man...glad i read that artricle and you found the nice prop at Pinny

B.A.R. said:
BTW....metsrp86..nice work last night my man...glad i read that artricle and you found the nice prop at Pinny

Thanks B.A.R., good night for us....fan of the Harrington OVER 16 points Prop tonight on Greek

Again saw Killa's article and thought of the prop

Cincy..before i head out..

I expect one of those low scoring battles. I love how Yao is playing and think he will keep them around the lead a lot of the game. A grudge match basically. A 84-79 kind of affair...and i still think HOU can win outright

Now, I only capped like 45 minutes today...and yesterday in Killas thread and some personal research...so take if for what its worth. Still like the plays tho.

BOL tonight BAR and happy holidays to you and your family. I appreciate everything you do for CTG.:shake:

Willie thanks man..sorry for briefness..GL tonight

Mr21..I truly appreciate that statement....hope you and yours have a wonderful Holiday. I know I cherish each as if its my last...thats the best way

did u read this
Game 6 @ New Jersey (-3/204)

- Lakers coming into New Jersey tonight off of a much needed win on the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Nets have won 2 straight headed into this matchup and now go against one of the Western Conference's best records.

The Lakers starting backcourt of Smush Parker and Kobe Bryant are one of the worst defensive tandems in the NBA and will have trouble keeping up with Jason Kidd and Vince Carter all night. The Nets frontcourt post duo of Jason Collins and Nenad Kristic are one of the worst defensive tandems in the NBA and will have trouble keeping Lakers' post Kwame Brown, Luke Walton and Andrew Bynum off the glass.

Phil Jackson holds the key to the outcome of this game. If Phil Jackson coaches a normal game the Lakers will not cover. If Phil Jackson plays his better players down the stretch (Like he did in 4th qt againt Minnesota) the Lakers can win outright. I'm not banking on the latter happening so I have to roll with -

Official play of 12/22/06 -

New Jersey Nets -3

Obviously hustle clown didnt read gilberts comments about kobe..

I'm with you on all of these BAR. GL to both of us tonight and Happy Holidays. Let's cash this friday the 22nd of Decemeber 2006 ticket!

Brian..I am shocked Hustle would fade Lakers..lmao

gpcyan...thanks buddy..lets cash tonight and a great holiday to you and yours

Philly...thanks man...hope you and your loved ones enjoy the holiday...look forward to your 'hot' picks as we turn into the new year...keep rolling bro

Not bad bar..i think theyll get more than 79 ;)

What did u get the girl for christmas

Bobcats dominating!

Hopefully we get Suns in if first 2 hold serve

Big dog night...so far ...in association

BAR what you think about SAC vs minus Camby Nuggets ? Iverson cannot know system yet. IMO some value there. And i like SA - points 2nd half, they will come back sooner or later.

full.getty-71797470jg013_lakers_nets_9_10_48_pm.jpg

Great night for ya bro...what ya think about the Hawks catching 10 @ Detroit?

Back