NBA Friday Selections (-writeups)

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Overall: 86-74 (+26u) SU 1-1 (+1.5u)

Insane night last night .. that Bulls game was a Moose and a half, got a little back with the Pho/GS over .. thanks BAR etc. One so far, I said before I'm going to be riding the Charlotte unders for awhile, I cannot believe this line has gone up, I'm going to grab it at 206, and assume that's where it tops out.

Charlotte/Milwaukee Under 206
(3u)- They played two weeks ago and went 15 pts under, and now the Bobcats have Okafor back ... should be good

GL Everyone, probably be back with one more, and maybe the Char 1H Under if I'm feeling feisty

Yea I saw that, not too happy, I'm really close to getting off it after seeing this little trend: lakers 2-12-1 ATS in their last 15 home games. I think they win thought coming off that embarassment to the Grizzlies. I'm adding your Suns play though... GL

Suns -7.5 (3u)

Last edited:
Historically, Van Gundy does a good job defending against a primary scorer. I think he will shut down Kobe tonight (Which means I think Kobe might only get 20-30pts LOL). Lakers lead the season series 2-1, I think Houston evens that up tonight.

The thought of Bynum on Yao is hilarious.

Historically, Van Gundy does a good job defending against a primary scorer. I think he will shut down Kobe tonight (Which means I think Kobe might only get 20-30pts LOL). Lakers lead the season series 2-1, I think Houston evens that up tonight.

The thought of Bynum on Yao is hilarious.
LMAO

Thinking about Yao is hilarious, period. I'm not gonna worry about Kobe, he's already scored 50+ on them once this year. And I love Odom to step up tonight after the atrocious Memphis game where he had 3pts. I realize Yao will kill Bynum, but maybe he'll step up on ESPN. It's gonna be a close game, I hope. GL tonight

Back