NBA Finals Thread

tazz

blankets refugee
i think spurs win it this year and took them to win series at -125 for 4 units

took them small -5 in game 1 for 1 unit

will post my plays in this thread throughout the finals

Thx bar retburj.. posting from phone ..going with spurs small again in game 2..split ml -165 and -4.5 even each for half a unit

I feel if the heat win today it'll be by double digits. Does pop play his guys all game or does he limit their minutes to try and pull off the win in game 4. I know spurs would love to take this game but do they have enough in the tank after Sundays game? Maybe take spurs 1st half in hopes they start off hot and heat for the game.

i think the spurs will be play better than they did in game 2...they were up throughout the first half before the heat came out on fire in the 3rd..i thin the heat had the benefit of some calls as well....i think spurs take game 3 and then i'll go with the heat in game 4...again i'll split the ats and ml wagers

Spurs +4.5

Spurs +185

and dolfan, i don't think pop is going to limit anybodys minutes...each game is its own entity and this is the nba finals..should be a good game 3...hopefully this series goes 6 or 7 because the stanley cup is over in 4 or 5

we have us open, world cup, wimbledon coming up so good time of the year in sports

Don't you think that if pop plays the starters the whole game and lose, series is over. I don't see them playing 4 quarters losing and being able to play a competitive game 4. Kind of like he did in Okc played them low mins away to take it in 7. Don't get me wrong I like the spurs but trying to figure out what Pops going to do with the starters late if they're down going into 4th

with spurs up by double digits in 1st quarter, i took miami at better than even money to green out...will trade from here but spurs ats and ml will count as my wagers

yup, huge middle number

i greened out WAY TOO EARLY but who knew the spurs would shoot like that the entire 1st half..still green out is a win so can't complain

Back