NBA Finals Plays...

It would be incredibly fitting given the oddness of this postseason for this series to go the full 7 with the Dubs a -3 road favorite in the final game.

Crooked Tim agrees, lol. Fucking hate this guy...

9b3d1ba56923eb71220710e8abfd6253_bigger.png

@warriors will get every call possible tonight...Look for a return for a game 7....I know the stats show game 5, (close outs) win 80% of the time. Money talks. @DannyBSports #refpicks...

Silver can't be upstaged by Gary and not get a winner take all game 7 can he???

Tomfoolery will ensue...

Crooked Tim agrees, lol. Fucking hate this guy...

9b3d1ba56923eb71220710e8abfd6253_bigger.png

@warriors will get every call possible tonight...Look for a return for a game 7....I know the stats show game 5, (close outs) win 80% of the time. Money talks. @DannyBSports #refpicks...

can go both ways. NBA can see this and say fix for Raps since a known criminal and ref who fixed games is calling this. Need to make people realize this isn't how NBA is run , lol

If the Dubs win it won’t be by virtue of the fix.

That crook Donahgy is merely seeking some sort of attention and doesn’t have much of a following anyway.

The Game 1 refs are in the house, so no advantage to the Dubs at all.

Would be funny if KD ‘tweaked’ his calf in pregame warmups and sat.

The ultimate troll.

I just think the pain is taking it’s toll on the dubs. No doubt they are superior when at full strength. I’ve played a lot of BB over the years. Too old now. And any time we had 2 of our best 3 players out we got a lot worse. And when we were playing hurt we weren’t nearly as good. I just think the Raps are the superior team due to their health and I think it’s a simple as that.

The whole KD thing feels uncomfortable. Think there's more to come about that once the Finals are done and dusted.

And finally, thank fuck it was Lowry taking that last shot. The one guy I wanted to, knew if he took it there was no chance it was going in.

The whole KD thing feels uncomfortable. Think there's more to come about that once the Finals are done and dusted.

And finally, thank fuck it was Lowry taking that last shot. The one guy I wanted to, knew if he took it there was no chance it was going in.
Yeah, no doubt... I was thinking the same, when Raptors set up that play... please let Lowry take the final shot...
If he made it, it would have been so epic and of course... most believed he will miss it...

Nick Nurse with one of the worst timeouts in sports history, up 103-97 with the ball with 3 mins

They saying the rules changed since last year where u only get 2 timeouts last 3 min of 4th quarter......since Toronto had more than 2 times outs left, Nurse used 1 before it hit 3 min mark to give his guys a breather......the u don’t use it u lose it ........changed the game....

They saying the rules changed since last year where u only get 2 timeouts last 3 min of 4th quarter......since Toronto had more than 2 times outs left, Nurse used 1 before it hit 3 min mark to give his guys a breather......the u don’t use it u lose it ........changed the game....
But it was the right change... before it was crazy... final minute lasted half an hour sometimes...

Playoffs: 33-27 (+7.04)

Pretty obvious where I stand tonight.

Toronto Raptors at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors ML -139 (3.52 to win 2.53)

Half my current accumulated playoff units on the home team.

Thoughts in a bit...

:cheers3:

Simple analogy...

Gambling on the reigning champs not going out like chumps at home and dropping their 3rd straight Finals game at Oracle vs a team with engrained choke-DNA.

Road dogs with the opportunity to close out a series are 10-24 SU the past 5 seasons. 1-7 SU last 8 when it's in Game 6.

Raps know they have a Game 7 at home in their back pocket, could be a good or bad thing for this team.

Game 6 Klay is usually a beast.

Refs suck.

This Finals is breaking new ground.

Role players for the Dubs have been brutal, they are more than due to carry their share of the load.

Home team has dropped the the last 4 straight in these Finals, 1-4 SU overall. So the home team due as well.

Dubs are 6-1 SU (6-1 ATS) when facing elimination in the playoffs during their 'ship run (since 2015).

Lone loss was the 'rigged' Finals vs LeCramps...Cleveland, this is for you !

If the Dubs are gonna blowout the Raptors, it's gonna be in this game.

My line for this game is Warriors -2.

Grats Raps and their fans.

Weirdest Finals series on wax.

Plenty of ifs and buts.

End of the day it was well deserved.

Kawhi just got the keys to the city, fuck Aubrey.

Regular Season: 103-83-2 (+27.92)

Playoffs: 33-28 (+3.52)

Overall: 136-111-2 (+31.44) 55.2%

Disappointing playoffs after a great start.

Raps ate my lunch, refused to believe in them. Nick Nurse and Kyle Lowry, damn.

Stubborn metrics. Not my finest hour.

No doubt a healthy Dubs runs through this team in 5 but you play what's in front of you and that's what Toronto did.

Such a sad depressing end to the Warriors dynasty with those injuries to Klay and KD.

That's basically it for one of the greatest teams of our generation, for the immediate future at least.

Load management gonna be fkn huge next season.

Time to piss off for my 'offseason', see y'all back here for Natty Fudge League in September.

Will check in from time to time to drop some thoughts on the upcoming trades etc.

Get at me over on my lame Twatter page.

Goodnight Canada.

Last edited:
Back