NBA Finals Plays...

And you guys don't realize how much I fully expect the Cavs to lose this series. That's how it goes here.

I'll bring the rest of my thoughts to the romper room bar created for me. Sorry for trolling, em. Disagreement and sarcasm are not welcome in a picks thread, no matter how ridiculous the picks are.

No harm done. Actually enjoy the comic relief Tip offers. Let him have his moment before he fades back into the American Middle East.

Trolling his picks thread is bad form, Tip.

With you on Dubs ML Emkee. Let's hope no one strains a vagina on the way to the arena. Cavs showing all the heart so far and I have NEVER seen Lebron play this hard. I have seen him play way better, but not this hard and determined. Let's get the cash.

Good luck to us Kyle.

When this series turns it's gonna get ugly. Cavs' role-players playing at an unsustainable level as is LeBron somewhat.

Last edited:
If in the unlikely event that the Cavs are victorious, have a fairly obvious plan in place to re-cooperate one's losses in the remaining games.

Good luck Em!
Will be on GSW ATS. I feel that if GSW wins this one, it won't be a last second win, but a comfortable one. Been saying before the series started that the series will go to Cleveland tied 1 - 1 and back to Oakland tied 2 - 2.

But if Cleveland will win this one, you will be on GSW Game 5 and Cleveland Game 6?

Good luck Em!
Will be on GSW ATS. I feel that if GSW wins this one, it won't be a last second win, but a comfortable one. Been saying before the series started that the series will go to Cleveland tied 1 - 1 and back to Oakland tied 2 - 2.

But if Cleveland will win this one, you will be on GSW Game 5 and Cleveland Game 6?

Thanks Divol.

Yep, that's the plan. Unless Scott Foster or Dan Crawford are involved in Game 5, then I'll probably ride LeBron with Tip.

Tip, I generally love your shit but you're kind of being an asshole in here. Chill out. We get it. You like the Cavs and are blind to anything non-ProJames. We really, really, really, really get it.

22-18-1 (+6.75)

Game 5 is pretty obvious.

Now that it's a series and will finish in 6 or 7 I doubt the league will interfere too much.

The players should decide it from here.

Play up soon.

Game 5...

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors

The play...

Warriors -8.5 (3.15 to win 3)

Series turned in Game 4 with the better team winning convincingly. Tough for the weaker team to recover off a home beatdown in the playoffs.

Road dogs off a double-digit home dog loss are 4-12 ATS (0-16 SU) in the playoffs (1-4 ATS, 0-5 SU last 5).

Refs okay, they have their tendencies especially Phillips but given the where the series is it should play out fine.

Enjoy.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.Hugh, got to stick with the game-plan. In the Finals you play the 'better' team at almost every opportunity. Only game I would have and should have played the Cavs was Game 2, that was there best 'spot'. Other than that every situation that I adhere to favors the Warriors.

No worries, Smh.

Dubs bricked their way through the first 3 games before finding their stroke in Game 4. Cavs very fortunate.

The irony of this series is loud and clear.

LeBron ditches the Heat because they were too old and stale to get him another ring and heads back to Cleveland with a young all-star in Kyrie, gets Love to jump in bed with him and it all looks rosy, then Love goes down and Kyrie goes down and here we are in the Finals with LeBron having to depend on a bunch of washed-up players once again. Karma is a bitch. As good as he is, there is no place for whoring to win 'ships in this league, pretty sure Michael, Kobe and many others would agree.

No worries, Smh.

Dubs bricked their way through the first 3 games before finding their stroke in Game 4. Cavs very fortunate.

The irony of this series is loud and clear.

LeBron ditches the Heat because they were too old and stale to get him another ring and heads back to Cleveland with a young all-star in Kyrie, gets Love to jump in bed with him and it all looks rosy, then Love goes down and Kyrie goes down and here we are in the Finals with LeBron having to depend on a bunch of washed-up players once again. Karma is a bitch. As good as he is, there is no place for whoring to win 'ships in this league, pretty sure Michael, Kobe and many others would agree.

They have both stated as much and both were targeting Lebron when they said it.

are u even capping the games? gsw every game on the spread...just bet a series bet in the beginning and be done with it.

are u even capping the games? gsw every game on the spread...just bet a series bet in the beginning and be done with it.

Lol at this guy. You think I'm just throwing my money randomly at the Warriors.

There's 2 teams left and GSW has a huge advantage. Only bad call I made this series, imo was Game 2.

Do have a series bet placed before the Rockets series on the Dubs, never post my futures.

It is what it is.

Are you capping the games, btw ?

23-18-1 (+9.75)

Game 6...

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers

The play...

Warriors ML -170 (3.5 to win 2.04)

Is what it is. Situation again calls for a play on the Dubs.

Home dogs of 3 or more are 9-33 SU in opponent closeout games (1-4 SU off back to back losses and 2-10 SU if trailing the series 3-2).

Have to play the better team in a closeout spot and if it loses martingale the shit out of it in Game 7.

Went ML over points out of respect for LeBron, remembering what happened in Game 4 of the 2007 Finals.

Have to admit that the refs aren't the best if you're on the Dubs.

Enjoy.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
Ref Marc Davis is the biggest LeBron 'dick-rider' off all Stern/Silver's men.

LBJ will get the calls he didn't get in the last 2 games but don't think it will be enough.

I like the fact that this isn't an elimination game for the dubs so hopefully they can play loose and not all tensed up. They gotta take care of business tonight. GL em.

Thanks fellas.

That -170 looking good. Thought it would move the other way, smh.

Scott Foster 'Money Move' has been a fade spot the past 3 seasons, meaning you go oppo the movement.

Thanks fellas.

Dubs were a great team, numbers speak for themselves. Expect to see more of the same next season.

Grats to the dudes that believed in them and didn't buy into the 'jump shooting team can't win it' bullshit.

Will scoot over to the Bay and take in the good vibes.

LeBron can pat himself on the back, most gifted dude in the league but a true narcissist and 'ship whore.

Rooted for him in Miami but the move back to Cleveland was a little too much. Dude got a massive dose of karma.

Somebody check on that old prick Tip.

But like Ret said, it's time to hibernate (until football).

Finished 94-69-1 (+33.8) trialing a hybrid system (mix of old and new) for the most part but did a poor job managing the bankroll.

See y'all next season.

damn fine work Em....you're a top shelf capper and I admire the way you stayed so cool in this thread....I know many that couldn't....best of luck in the upcomin' foots brah....\m/

Humbled fellas. Appreciate the kind words.

With the path the NBA is taking we could be seeing the birth of a dynasty in Oakland.

Til next season.

Back