NBA Finals: Denver verses Miami

Caleb Martin has basically admitted to not feeling right, probably vertigo

Tonight is the perfect spot to take his under points, he actually scored in g4 but he's self-admitted that he's been struggling to get out of bed

Under betting isn't fun but it's warranted for him

Caleb Martin has basically admitted to not feeling right, probably vertigo

Tonight is the perfect spot to take his under points, he actually scored in g4 but he's self-admitted that he's been struggling to get out of bed

Under betting isn't fun but it's warranted for him
10.5 is a significant drop

Reactions: KJ
His number has been 13.5 I believe Reno so that drop is huge

Not sure how you score 11 points if your legs aren't fully there

Martin at times was the best player in the Celtics series. This has been a big loss. Him and Gabe not dropping 40+ a night.

Martin at times was the best player in the Celtics series. This has been a big loss. Him and Gabe not dropping 40+ a night.
Pretty easy to make a case as to why he's the most important player on that team

Bam 2nd

Jimmy 3rd

Team goes as Caleb goes

His number has been 13.5 I believe Reno so that drop is huge

Not sure how you score 11 points if your legs aren't fully there
When I bet him middle of Boston series I had 13.5 both times.

By game 7, I want to say he was 16.5.

Reactions: KJ
When I bet him middle of Boston series I had 13.5 both times.

By game 7, I want to say he was 16.5.
His own admission, he's sauced

He's the one Heat player I want to do well but his health is shoddy at best. Now welcome altitude in game 5.

I overestimated the Heat's chances in that series. That was a very large mismatch as it turns out. It was one of the bigger disparities between finals teams that I have seen after all was said and done.

It reminds me of some of those awful Denver Broncos teams that John Elway single-handedly took to the super bowl only to get blown out by the real deal. Lots of respect for teams that overachieve and get to the biggest game/series of them all. Ran into a real buzzsaw though

I overestimated the Heat's chances in that series. That was a very large mismatch as it turns out. It was one of the bigger disparities between finals teams that I have seen after all was said and done.

It reminds me of some of those awful Denver Broncos teams that John Elway single-handedly took to the super bowl only to get blown out by the real deal. Lots of respect for teams that overachieve and get to the biggest game/series of them all. Ran into a real buzzsaw though
UTEP v Clemson in the natty

This is what Summer is made for

Let’s not shit on the Meat.
They were golden in the playoffs and were resilient more than any other team and with way less talent. The best clear cut coach in the game to boot.

Let’s not shit on the Meat.
They were golden in the playoffs and were resilient more than any other team and with way less talent. The best clear cut coach in the game to boot.
All 8 teams in the West would have likely been favored in a 7 game series. Nice run but this series told a massive story

No team has had an easier run to the 'ship than the Colorado Nuggz.

Hope the enjoy it and I'm sure they will because it's gonna be quite sometime between drinks.

Next season is gonna be a good one, if we get there of course...

The Meat surprised, but the teams they faced beat themselves for the most part.

The chips all fell Miami's way. Refereeing and shot making morphed for them every 4th quarter forcing the other team to shit all over themselves, for real.

It was never gonna hold up vs a high basketball IQ player like Jokic.

Janice, Jandle and Tater aren't the sharpest tools in the shed...

The Meat surprised, but the teams they faced beat themselves for the most part.

The chips all fell Miami's way. Refereeing and shot making morphed for them every 4th quarter forcing the other team to shit all over themselves, for real.

It was never gonna hold up vs a high basketball IQ player like Jokic.

Janice, Jandle and Tater aren't the sharpest tools in the shed...

This. The Heat didn’t really beat anyone. Rather everyone beat themselves playing them. Credit their coach for putting them in position to do so. But this wasn’t a good team, at all.

People have been shitting on the Nuggets for months. No reason the haters are going to stop now.

“Easy path”
“Worst Championship Team in Decades”
“Terrible Coach”

Fact of the matter is this team isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. They are deep, they are young, and have their talent locked up, other than Brown who will presumably go elsewhere.

They’re sitting in a good spot for a multi-year run.

People have been shitting on the Nuggets for months. No reason the haters are going to stop now.

“Easy path”
“Worst Championship Team in Decades”
“Terrible Coach”

Fact of the matter is this team isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. They are deep, they are young, and have their talent locked up, other than Brown who will presumably go elsewhere.

They’re sitting in a good spot for a multi-year run.

They still have Malone, he is a Budenholzer/Doc Rivers hybrid.

Guarantee only one 'ship under his watch...

Joker is so good but his drive has to be questioned to win multiple ships over and over. They were by far the best team this post season. Sweeping Lebron 5 on 8 those 2 road games was impressive. Defensively they went to another level, too.

Back