NBA Draft Discussion

Not sure if legit but had saw a post somewhere about Franz and Sacto... Maybe a promise?
He's u9.5 -140 for me but I seriously have no clue if Sacto will still own that pick, think something bigger than a pick swap might be going on there

At 10 you might well get your pick of Kispert/Keon/Moody although I wouldn't call Keon much of a "shooting" guard
Keon would be fun just simply because I’m a Vol fan as well, but yeah….not a shooter. Don’t see him as a fit

Some smoke about a medical red flag on Bouknight
He's u6.5 -150 right now, pretty sure there are many who think top 5

The one I want to fade is Kuminga but I don't know where he fits in, pretty clueless on him, the Turk and the Aussie really

Fwiw, feel good about cashing my Green #2 bet..

One more...

Duarte before Murphy -150.

We legit have zero picks and I'm more excited about this draft than any other in my life

And the o/u 6.5 trades in the first round, does everything that's happened today count?

Not like I'm betting on it but don't know the rules

Christopher went from 33 where I got it to 33.5, now back down to 33

I expect him to go first round

when do you see Duarte going?
Just an hour or so of capping but by #15 if not sooner... Feels like a trade up candidate as well ... Kinda as BDN said earlier...

House money unless something goes wild here in next 90 mins. Mise well...

Last edited:
Haven't seen Hyland as a wager til now and he's lined 28th

I want him badly, no clue if he lasts that long

So pumped

Cade
Green
wrong guy
Barnes
Suggs

Really never been so fascinated in a draft

He basically asked for the entire Raptors team lmao. Surprised he hasn't asked the Nets for Harden, KD, Kyrie and 4 firsts yet

According to The Action Network, the Toronto Raptors rejected the Sixers’ asking price of Kyle Lowry, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby and the fourth pick in tonight’s draft for a package that included Simmons.

[Pompey] The Sixers asked for Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, the Nos. 7 and 14 picks in tonight’s NBA draft along with two future first-rounders in exchange for Ben Simmons, according to multiple sources. The Warriors quickly turned down the offer.

[Woj] Morey currently on the phone with the estate of Jerry Krause asking for prime Jordan and Pippen

Back