nba '21 live bets

Almost popped under 236.5 with 3 left in 3rd.

OTB now since first seconds of 4th so kinda glad ad wouldn't have opps to middle.
BM ripped everything down before the 4th even started. no one wants to bother with this now. i hate taking a side and then they never put the lines back up, especially if there's a whole quarter left, you're not expecting it to be gone that soon.

BM ripped everything down before the 4th even started. no one wants to bother with this now. i hate taking a side and then they never put the lines back up, especially if there's a whole quarter left, you're not expecting it to be gone that soon.
Yup.

That drives me nuts.

Stay consistent, start live at 10 min mark 1Q and end it at 6min mark of 4th.

No reason for long breaks or discontinuing during blowouts.

Yup.

That drives me nuts.

Stay consistent, start live at 10 min mark 1Q and end it at 6min mark of 4th.

No reason for long breaks or discontinuing during blowouts.
i agree...there should be a set time frame to be followed. and, with the blowouts, there's no definition of how big the lead has to be. sometimes they abandon it at a 15 pt deficit, sometimes they wait until it gets to 25+. it's just stupid.

btw, the BAS super program is getting bold now. they are actually keeping some lines up with under a minute left in the game. they used to be done by the 4 min mark.

Yup, that middled if I used the end of 3rd #.

Classic setup in a blowout.

See what happens in this one.

This was one helluva dump.

Typical Denver shenanigans.

Rooting for you.
well that will be it here. i mean, for either of us to get something good on a butt nuggets game we would basically have to have every number within a 10-point radius with under 5 seconds remaining.

BOL has been crawling the past few days and i thought it might have something to do with java or notifications, but looks like they just changed their interface. it's very similar to how it was 4-5 years ago before they changed it. you still can't favorite games though, which sucks.

Back