nba '21 live bets

Take my 0-1 (feel cheated on Chicago, not sure why) and let these first few days back settle down a bit.

Played 259.5 over lol Washington early 3rd

Just kept it. 130-130 never looked so good.

Had a nice under in Phoenix too. 227.5 +103.

Odd game.
yeah it was really fucked up. guess it should be expected with those two. BM was actually shading dippers all game, then when the fakers took the late lead, BOL was lagging a bit and didn't adjust correctly. of course the dippers pulled it out. the final few mins was probably the biggest waste of time in nba history. took about half an hour to finish.

Got ourselves a 4th quarter dump in Detroit.

Felt it coming and never touched.

This is brutal basketball.

Celtics announcer noted when Joseph made the late bucket that a couple of guys courtside were jumping up and down. Said "they may have interest in other external factors not related to wins and losses" lol.

BM was doing system updating a few days ago...and as of yesterday i've noticed what is different.
the nba live program is now leaving up alternative lines during breaks with limits of 3k each option. this is a huge change. now instead of having to re-bet $300 at a time while the lines are moving and books are adjusting, when a differential surfaces you can now hit a stationary line for 3k at a time. BOL varies from 1k-3k on their NBA, so when the variation occurs, it's possible to get risk-free middle chances at 3k per side now.

I
BM was doing system updating a few days ago...and as of yesterday i've noticed what is different.
the nba live program is now leaving up alternative lines during breaks with limits of 3k each option. this is a huge change. now instead of having to re-bet $300 at a time while the lines are moving and books are adjusting, when a differential surfaces you can now hit a stationary line for 3k at a time. BOL varies from 1k-3k on their NBA, so when the variation occurs, it's possible to get risk-free middle chances at 3k per side now.
I'll message ya something about this later tonight

I

I'll message ya something about this later tonight
sounds good. i think they're still ironing out things...but if this is here to stay...really incredible opportunity going forward. probably the best live news i've seen since the infancy of the euro programs about 7 years ago.

celtits just had a gaytum missed layup, williams rebounds it twice and misses both of his layups. i don't think i can remember 3 missed layups in 5 secs in nba.

Back