nba '21 live bets

BOL betting tip...
The Nuggets have won the 3rd quarter in 10 of their last 9 away games against Western teams.

really? that seems rather impossible.

100% but c'mon.

I actually started getting worried about the high end with 2 left thinking fouls.

Good lord.
when i saw them get that basket i knew they were going to let them drain the clock down to 5 secs then just hope for a miss and try to take a 3 to win. it's like they know exactly what bets you have going and make sure to miss it.

his shot just isn't good enough to be too consistent

I don’t follow Knicks very close cause I mostly play props and they so all over the place with minutes I don’t mess with many of them. There been few times I’m on somebody and they play the bench the entire 2nd half, I can’t deal w that shit!!

I don’t follow Knicks very close cause I mostly play props and they so all over the place with minutes I don’t mess with many of them. There been few times I’m on somebody and they play the bench the entire 2nd half, I can’t deal w that shit!!
not following them closely has probably saved you a good amount...they basically do the opposite of what makes sense

not following them closely has probably saved you a good amount...they basically do the opposite of what makes sense

If I’ve noticed anything w most of them they incredibly inconsistent. With who taking shots and who making them, I’m sure it tougher when you play on a team where you not consistently getting the same kind of shots or minutes.

BM has been shading them a bit so far

I like the way they play even tho they not worth a shit for props outside of rebounds. Liked them drafting Mobley to go w Allen, they solid. Plus Utah off long road trip, seemed like good spot. I’m really just starting to venture into sides this past week, I been into props so much seems like I accidentally started getting a decent feel for sides so thought might as well start playing them and see how it goes.

Like bulls too. I think it gonna take some time for nets to figure this shit out w kyrie playing road games now. At this moment just think bulls the better team and they didn’t have to expend much energy last night w Detroit.

I like the way they play even tho they not worth a shit for props outside of rebounds. Liked them drafting Mobley to go w Allen, they solid. Plus Utah off long road trip, seemed like good spot. I’m really just starting to venture into sides this past week, I been into props so much seems like I accidentally started getting a decent feel for sides so thought might as well start playing them and see how it goes.
they have overachieved esp since they've missed sexton for a lot of the season

Back