nba '21 live bets

not expecting anything on this...i'm happy with the weekend. between the warriors game yesterday and the homo city today they made 5 middles for me.
Yup, satisfied with NBA and CFB the past week.

NFL was kinda blah, but that's okay.

Yup, satisfied with NBA and CFB the past week.

NFL was kinda blah, but that's okay.
i couldn't find too much in nfl this week. a ton of shit in nba and cfb though. more than i was planning on. plus, we have at least 7 games in nba on mon tue wed.

Don't know if I've ever seen a schedule spread out like this one tonight. I like it.
it's ideal when you have two games per time slot so you can catch every mistake but still have no down time. i like the schedule all week, except for thursday. friday looks really good.

Already grabbed an over in Charlotte.

Took 3 mins to know the Hornets aren't hungover/tired from that trip.

i predict that we will both have numbers tonight in the jizz game and those two teams will leave us with a bag of shit

114 1h on a 233

112 2h

I've seen this more than ever this season with HT totals. Any previous year this one is 116/118 for the 2h.

114 1h on a 233

112 2h

I've seen this more than ever this season with HT totals. Any previous year this one is 116/118 for the 2h.
i honestly don't like that the original line floated down 3 points from open and as hot as the teams were shooting, BM never had the live line higher than 238. then continued to drop from there.

i honestly don't like that the original line floated down 3 points from open and as hot as the teams were shooting, BM never had the live line higher than 238. then continued to drop from there.
Agreed

At the end of the 1Q it should have been 237 but showing 234.

I'm adjusting accordingly.

whorenets total freefallin now. you got out of yours right?
Not the original. That's a loss.

Been trying to work on something small but end of 3rd was killer.

Really need a fast start.

Kicking myself for not playing over in Atlanta right away. Irritated in fact.

Not the original. That's a loss.

Been trying to work on something small but end of 3rd was killer.

Really need a fast start.

Kicking myself for not playing over in Atlanta right away. Irritated in fact.
yeah that shit keeps going up

Back