nba '21 live bets

Yeah, pph there.

Generally in the last few mins it's available they start tossing them out wild like that.
it's tough finding programs that keep alternative stuff up inside 5 or 6 mins. yeah shit does vary a lot in that time frame when available

draymond's kid was dancing on the sideline then walked onto the court to high five the players on the timeout. don't think i've seen a kid on the court acting as a coach in an nba game before.

Fuck this 3rd quarter

Took under 200.5 in first and had to go grab something to start half. Bet collapsed, should have middle at half.
quite unexpected with these teams. what # did you get? i have 212-218 in mia but haven't been able to get shit besides that

quite unexpected with these teams. what # did you get? i have 212-218 in mia but haven't been able to get shit besides that
I have u 200.5 in NY, couldn't get off.

It's toast now, they gonna get 115+ this half.

I've seen it all.

oh when you said grab something i thought you meant grab a number quick. you meant you had to leave the tv
Yeah, had to leave

Figured at worse be able to grab 8+ pt middle...got back near end of a 64 point 3rd and not slowing down.

These two teams, missing offensive guys. I'm stumped.

Yeah, had to leave

Figured at worse be able to grab 8+ pt middle...got back near end of a 64 point 3rd and not slowing down.

These two teams, missing offensive guys. I'm stumped.
after i got that 188 one it just took off. and yeah, doesn't make much sense.

Back