nba '21 live bets

Fwiw, have unders in late game at 213.5 and 215.5 both -10 cents.

HT we are sitting at 204.5.

Hoping I can ride this into the 190s.

fucking foul way out there. feel really bad for you on this one, i'd be furious.
I'd say I'm beside myself but near end of 3rd I could sense this.

This was a bad night lol. Really bad night of gambling.

My only "win" was a bad buy off in the Nets.

I'd say I'm beside myself but near end of 3rd I could sense this.

This was a bad night lol. Really bad night of gambling.

My only "win" was a bad buy off in the Nets.
you still could have got the 215.5 and then payne just fucked that up

74 points. that was a total fuckjob.
I kinda said after yesterday that rest of this week was a crapshoot.

What can you do? I had great positions here.

Only thing I could have done better is buy off the entire thing at 212.5 but I was stubborn.

I knew it was going over, but with such great numbers entering Halftime and the Fourth you get that mentality.

With how the earlier games had mostly 2h unders or at least one bad quarter in 2h the law of averages caught up.

I don't think you can imagine having a 9 point and then a 48 point quarter in the same game.

I kinda said after yesterday that rest of this week was a crapshoot.

What can you do? I had great positions here.

Only thing I could have done better is buy off the entire thing at 212.5 but I was stubborn.

I knew it was going over, but with such great numbers entering Halftime and the Fourth you get that mentality.
i would have most likely stayed with the under

I'm grinding tomorrow then that's it till play ins.

I will middle a game or two tomorrow and will find a trade or two.

With how the earlier games had mostly 2h unders or at least one bad quarter in 2h the law of averages caught up.

I don't think you can imagine having a 9 point and then a 48 point quarter in the same game.
with a bunch of backups too. it's just pure craziness...you have to just clear it from your mind because it wasn't the wrong call.

with a bunch of backups too. it's just pure craziness...you have to just clear it from your mind because it wasn't the wrong call.
Very true.

I'm honestly just laughing. This wasn't a late night chase or anything of the sort.

Happens. I've been bailed out by a 74 point fourth before as well.

Very true.

I'm honestly just laughing. This wasn't a late night chase or anything of the sort.

Happens. I've been bailed out by a 74 point fourth before as well.
we will get some middles before playoffs start. sunday has to provide opportunities if tomorrow and fri don't.

Back