nba '21 live bets

Apologies for stupid question, but you are betting CLE here?
not a stupid question, it's always good to clarify. it's an arbitrage bet, so i'm betting cle ML at BOL at +125, then taking dal getting +1 at -108 at BM at the same time. at this point in the game, BM has cavs as a favorite, while BOL had dal as the favorite. they have evened it out a bit at the moment, the difference between the two books lasted about a minute or so. we basically pocket 17 cents of juice no matter what happens, and if cle happens to win by 1 point, we get a middle.

not a stupid question, it's always good to clarify. it's an arbitrage bet, so i'm betting cle ML at BOL at +125, then taking dal getting +1 at -108 at BM at the same time. at this point in the game, BM has cavs as a favorite, while BOL had dal as the favorite. they have evened it out a bit at the moment, the difference between the two books lasted about a minute or so.
Ah got it, thank you for the explanation.

Got 214 through 217.5 -5+5cents in San An...

Waiting in Utah, grabbed a low over early 2nd quarter.

Yup yup hit this over independent few times

The highest I saw was 251
yeah i saw 254.5 at bm. they kept staying strong over until they took the lines down with like 5 mins left. looks like BM is going to sweep the board on their shades tonight.

at least these kids at halftime aren't horrible. they scored some baskets. they usually throw a group out there that just fumbles up and down the court for 5 minutes and miss every shot.

Back