NBA 21-22

3-5 -2,47u

Took a break and try to get back on track with

Clippers -6,5 @100 to win 1,5u
Heat -3,5 @-105 to win 1,5u
Bucks -9,5 @100 to win 1,5u

3-8 -7u

Saturday: Pacers played five on the road, one at home, headed again on the road to play at Oklahoma and today b2b after an OT Game at Dallas.

Basically 8 road games in 13 days. Fatigue could be a factor. Dallas on two days rest.

Mavs -11 @-105 to win 2u.

After losing six in a row, finally a win. Hopefully back on track.

4-8 -5u

Nice one bro. I havnt been able to muster up the courage to lay dd, I struggle laying any more then -6 really, I’m still pretty new to playing nba regular season so kinda trying to figure things out, there been quite a few lately I ml parlayed to avoid the points but for most part they all covered anyways. Gotta tell myself it ok when matchup warrants it!! Good win, even with portzungas leaving they cruised., now reel off 4-5 in a row!!

Sunday:
Clippers lost @Charlotte on 01/13 by 24 pts.

Then another road game @SA and a home game against the Pacers only to hit the road again for 8(!) games. That is basically an 11-game road trip in 17 daysThis is the 10th game of that trip, the 7th "real" road game of an 8-game trip. Similar to the Pacers yesterday fatigue could catch up, though it's no b2b. Early game for an east-coast team. Will fade the Clipppers tomorrow on a b2b in their final game of the long tip, if they cover today.

Hornets -6 @-110 to win 1u

Clippers ran out of gas.

5-9 -4,6u

Like the Warriors today. Think the line is a bit short. B2B on the road I know, but far superior team. Am I missing something?

Dumb play. You're completely right.

2-1 yesterday +0.9u
10-14 -7.6u

I wasn’t wanting to be “right” bud, I just wasn’t sure if you were aware they had moved CJ earlier or not? Not like I played magic I just was worried what the heck the lineup would look like. I wouldn’t call it dumb if you had reasons for it, nice night regardless.

I wasn’t wanting to be “right” bud, I just wasn’t sure if you were aware they had moved CJ earlier or not? Not like I played magic I just was worried what the heck the lineup would look like. I wouldn’t call it dumb if you had reasons for it, nice night regardless.
Wasn't aware of roster movements and blinded by the blowout losses of the Magic. Happens. Didn't want to offend you.

Wasn't aware of roster movements and blinded by the blowout losses of the Magic. Happens. Didn't want to offend you.

Your thread bro, not gonna offend me, lol. That why I brought up in case you didn’t know, there was so much happening yesterday, I made few bets in morning and just hoped teams I took wernt involved!! Seems like this week kinda dangerous with the chance of a trade and ya stuck with a team really short handed!! Just one more day of worrying bout that I think. Today my problem is I dunno which if any the guys traded the other day gonna play. Havnt had much luck trying to figure it out, lol,

0-2 -1.6u
10-16 -9.2

Friday
Hawks -8 @-110 to win 1u
Hawks - Spurs under 233 @-110 to win 1 u
Bulls -3 @-110 to win 1 u
Bulls - Wolves under 241 @-110 to win 1 u
ML parlay Hornets / Cavs / Jazz @107 to win 1.07u

2-3 -1.27u
12-18 -10.47u

Blazers +4.5 @-109 to win 1u
ML parlay Pelicans / Warriors / Grizzlies @165 to win 1.65u