NBA 2020/2021

January: 13-9
ML Dogs: 9-14

Cle +10.5
Cle ML +430 (honestly think it's a good spot here)

Ind +2
Ind ML +106

Min +4
Min ML +155

Hou +5.5

Hou ML +180

Congrats on the Cleveland double win. Saw your post before tip off and thought what the heck you were seeing to post something like that.

Congrats on the Cleveland double win. Saw your post before tip off and thought what the heck you were seeing to post something like that.
Thanks! Harden and KD were balling for a couple of games. But when you add Kyrie to the mix, I felt that they won't be able to coexist in the first few games that's why the Cle ML felt perfect in that spot. I also thought Sexton was out, but he ended up playing and being the hero.

Great effort by my Knicks again. Sloppy 2nd q but otherwise Randle and RJ led the charge and the d was solid until garbage time. Nice hit homie
Thanks! You guys got a steal in Noel! That center rotation is a great anchor on defense. Let's see if they can continue ballin' against my pathetic Kings.

January: 16-12
ML Dogs: 11-17

Orl +5
Orl ML +165

Cha -3 is a possible favorite play.

Not really liking today's plays...

Cle +6.5
Cle ML +222

Min +6.5
Min ML +210

January: 18-14
ML Dogs: 12-20

Hate it when the moose doesn't come my way when I need it...

Min +8.5
Min ML +320

Mia +8
Mia ML +275

Cleveland is probably dead....

Atl +7 1H
Atl ML +320 1H

Expecting the Hawks to jump early without their star players.

Cold today... Shouldn't have bet the 1H...

Last play for the day.

Nyk +4
Nyk ML +150

January: 23-24
ML Dogs: 14-33

Officially ending this dog system plays. Too much games are being played.
Will do something different starting Feb and see if the record is better.

Good luck on your plays!

February 0-0

Going only with strong plays starting this month. Let's go for quality over quantity and see how it goes.

GSW +2.5

Feb: 4-3

Lac +6.5

Gonna take a crack at this considering there was an article after the previous game saying the Jazz is so ATS-hot.

Back